|021|

"Baby!" Taehyung called as he sat on the bed.

EunHa hummed in response, as she put away the mess on his desk, from the next room

"Just leave it and go to sleep." Taehyung whined.

"If i don't tidy up now you'll be in a mood and throw a fit tomorrow." She replied putting away the last folder.

"Fine!" He huffed and lay down pulling the duvet over him.

EunHa yawned as she switched off the light then made her way down to the kitchen.

She heated a mug of milk then proceed to switch the rest of the lights then made her way back to his bedroom.

She placed the mug beside Taehyung on his dresser. "Here," she said before she left.

"EunHa...could you stay here." Taehyung asked.

"I'm not even supposed to be in here. Rule five remember." EunHa said crossing her arms, leaning against the door frame.

"Screw rule five and come to me." Taheyung pouted with his arms out. EunHa watched in astonishment. The duality.... "The only rules that still apply are Rules one two and six."

"What about rule four?" EunHa asked.

"I told you, things are different now." Taehyung shrugged.

"Yet I can't even hangout with Dowoon with out you throwing a fit but you can screw Jieun whenever you feel like it?" She scoffed.

Taehyung stood up. His eyes never leaving hers. He slowly walked over to EunHa and took her hands leading her to his bed. "Let's sleep." He said laying down. He waited for her to lay with him. "Come on." Taehyung felt the bed dip down a bit as EunHa lay down.

He slowly sat up and grinned then consumed the milk she left for him.

"Thank you." He smiled.

Eunha said nothing but switched off the lamp on the dresser besides the bed.

Taehyung followed soon after, turning the other lamp off. He lay down and pulled his wife to his chest and snaked his arms around her waist, with a strong hold.

"Night baby~" he whispered placing a peck on the top of her head, then rested his chin there.

"Night." she murmured before dosing off.

The next morning EunHa woke up early to get everthing ready. She prepared his work clothes and took out the files he would need. Prepared his lunch then woke him up.

"Taehyung." She called softly and gently shook his arm to wake him up. "Taehyung hurry and get up."

Taehyung took a shower then got dressed he smiled. She had everything ready for him. She knew he couldn't do a tie so she had already done it for him all he had to do was pull it to tighten it.

He grabbed the files she organised and made his way down.

"Breakfast is ready."

The male nodded even though she couldn't see him. He sat down and began to eat but then stopped.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked.

"I already ate." EunHa told him.

"Baby!" He whined. "Come here." He commanded pushing the chair out with his arm outstretched.

EunHa huffed and tuned to face him. "Can you just eat! I need to wash those plates you know." She scolded.

Taehyung pouted but did not move. "Come on." He whispered.

She rolled her eyes and walked closer to him. He immediately pulled her down to his lap.

"Taehyung- what are you-"

"Shhh." He hushed her. He picked up a pice of pancake with the fork and put it to EunHa's mouth. "Open up." He grinned.

"If i do would-" Before she could even finish her sentence he shoved the food in her mouth. She chewed on it with a bitter expression. "Done now let me go."

He frowned be removed his arm. She got up and left the room. "Where are you going?" He called her.

"The laundry is ready." EunHa replied.

Taehyung had finished his breakfast and placed his plate in the sink along with his glass. "Babe?" He called out.

EunHa slowly appeared at the door way.

"I might be late today as well." He sighed.

"I thought you would." EunHa muttered. "I packed you lunch." She said handing him the box.

"Thanks." He smiled pulling her into a hug. He released her then gave her a peck on the cheek before leaving.

[A/n]
Why am I watching horror movies when I'm supposed to be sleeping 🤦‍♀️