Chapter 59

Shawn's P.O.V

I look down out Sammy because she hasn't said anything in a while. I see she's asleep and I laugh.

"Guys I think I have to bring her home." I laugh.

"Dude, she's passed out, but it's only eleven. Isn't it a little early?"

"She's still getting over pneumonia, and she was up at like five this morning."

"Aww poor baby." Lauren frowns.

"She's are age she isn't a baby." Someone jokes.

"No she's a year younger and I feel like she's my little sister." Lauren smiles and I feel Sammy squirm. She wakes up and looks around seeming very lost.

"Uh, we're still in the sand." She groans and leans back onto me.

"She hates sand." I laugh.

"Well I'm heading home too, so let's go." A few people stand up and I pick up Sammy.

"Tyler, carry me." Lauren says to Tyler.

"Not gonna happen."

"Please."

"Fine, come on." He picks her up and drops her on purpose.

"Really? I'm gonna kill you!"

"To late, I'm running." He runs off and she chases him.

"Are they dating?" Sammy asks.

"No."

"They should, they'd be cute together."

"I know, I think they both like each other but they won't tell anyone." I laugh as we both walk toward my house. I walk in and I place her down.

"Hey mom!" I shout as I walk upstairs with Sammy.

"Hey, I'm going to bed. Night kids." I walk into my room and Sammy goes right over to my bed and climbs in.

"Babe, move it or loose it." I push her and she rolls. I take a seat next to her and I pull her close to me.

"Your the best." She mumbles.

///////////////////////////////

Samantha's P.O.V

"You okay?" Shawn asks.

"No, go away." I stuff my face into Atticus.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing." I cry. There is something wrong and it's me missing my brother. I really want Jack and same with Sammy. I just want them back with me. I had this awful dream last night and it just made me scared of what's going on.

Shawn's P.O.V

"You have to get up to take your medicine and eat."

"No, I just want Jack." That's what this is about. I walk over to her and I kiss her forehead. I walk into the office and I turn on the computer and FaceTime Jack.

"Hey what's the issue?" His face pops up.

"She refuses to take her medicine or eat."

"It's only been three days since she has been in Canada, how is she going to be away for five more months?"

"Wait did you just say five months?"

"Yeah, they said it's gonna be till after Christmas to rebuild the house to how it used to look."

"Okay, so what do I do?"

"Don't force her to have the medicine." He says while thinking.

"Just don't have her take it." Sammy comes into view.