Mike° Remind me🥀 |2|

Summary: Read Previous parts!

Mike POV

I wandered around the arcade and examined my surroundings.
I raised my brow and looked over at Max. I gulped and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey Mike, what's wrong?" Max asked, I smacked my lips together and Lucas raised his brows at me.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked, Dustin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"She only hangs out with us separately. We don't invite her to group hang outs anymore because of you, why are you even asking?" Dustin mentioned, I rolled my eyes and looked up and sighed.

"I was just asking because, she isn't here to bug me. It feels different without her around." I replied, Will shrugged his shoulders.

"Dude, you were mean to her. And for no reason." Will mentioned, I looked down at my shoes and placed my hands in my pockets.

"I know. I-I just, she reminds me off. You know what? I'll be back, I'm going to go for a walk." I mumbled then headed for the arcade door. 
The cold air really woke me up, it was getting late, kinda.

My eyes glanced down at my wrist, my watches read
"7:34 pm"

Exhaling slowly I could see my breath, shit it was freezing.

I continued to walk through the town of Hawkins.

"I'll be right back. I need to grab some things." A voice echoed.
My head looked up and I saw Y/N and her mom.
Her mom walked back inside the grocery store and I examined as Y/N leaned against the light post outside the store.

I made my way over to her.

"Hey." I mumbled.

She turned her head and gave me a blank facial. I knew I wasn't her favourite person.

"Can we talk?" I asked and smiled, I smiled so hard my cheeks started to hurt. Y/N stayed quiet and folded her arms.

"Why do you want to talk? Are you just going to hate on me again? Go away Mike- Look, I just want to apologise. Let me explain." I spoke interrupting her.

Y/N POV

"I'll explain myself, walk around with me?" Mike whispered as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

I flared my nostrils and looked over to the grocery store window. I saw my mom at the counter, she was flirting with the man at counter 3. Ugh.

I stepped inside the grocery store and called out for mom.

"Mom, I'll meet you home. Mikes going to walk me home." I mentioned, mom agreed and turned back to face the guy, Gross.

When I stepped outside Mike was smiling.

"So I'm walking you home?- Yes you are, now come on before I change my mind." I spoke cutting him off.

We began walking in the direction back to my home. It was awkward at first because we were silent. The only noise that was present was my teeth chattering, I was so cold.

Mike looked at me and I turned to face him.

"Here, take my sweater." Mike spoke as he removed his sweater, I nodded a no.

"Come on Y/N. Take it." Mike mentioned and passed me his sweater. My eyes rolled and I gave it back.

"Mike no, you're going to freeze. Put your sweater back on." I replied determined. Mike stayed silent, he then quickly placed the sweater over my head. I stood there and felt as he pulled my arms into the sweaters sleeves.

I smiled and faced Wheeler. "I'm no child, you don't have to help me- It was the only way you were going to put it on." Mike replied interrupting and smirked.

What I thought I'd never do. I thanked Mike Wheeler.

"So, come on. Start explaining." I mentioned. Mike licked his lips and smirked at me.

-Walking buddies :)