Chapter 18

Chapter 18: That's Her Man Too

Last chapter. Please make your payment. Will add 5 members when I reach $50 and you could also pay for others.

Don't forget I will give a shoutout for your stories to get noticed.

AGAIN. The group will be on Facebook. The payment amount is $3. My cashapp is $slimtai

————————

                     Dave slid out the car and greeted Yuri with kisses as soon as he pulled up to her school and spotted her waiting for him. Yuri's arms were crossed and she looked at Dave, wondering who the girl was in his passenger seat.

Leading her to the car, Dave looked at the girl and gestured for her to move and get in the back seat, making the girl roll her eyes.

Yuri still wanted to know who the mystery girl was. She didn't want to deal with no pettiness today. That's what she had to go through with every woman involved with Dave.

The girl opened the door and stepped out, she looked around Yuri's age.

She was about five feet and four inches, her skin was lightskin. She was actually pretty, but she could tell that the girl had an attitude from the way she was looking at Yuri like she didn't like her.

Dave held the door open for Yuri and smacked her ass before she sat down in his his car.

"Thanks." Yuri said.

Dave quickly got into the drivers seat and pulled off from her school.

"So, this is Yuri?" The mystery girl asked.

"Yeah, Briana." Dave answered. "Yuri, this my little cousin. Briana, this my girl, Yuri." He introduced.

Yuri's mind was at ease when she heard she was just his cousin.

"I wanted to go home, not come with you to pick your girlfriend up from school." Briana complained.

"Shutup. I was your only option. You should've never got caught up with your bestfriend's boyfriend. Then you fought that bitch over that lame ass nigga. My auntie did not raise you to act like that." Dave spat.

Briana stayed quiet in the backseat and folded her arms over her chest. She was mad that she lost her friend and also that he just aired her business in front of his girlfriend.

Yuri was in the front seat just reminiscing. She could relate to the situation, even her mom could. Dave had no right to say that when they went through the exact same thing.

"What happened with Chyna? She said that you two were getting back together, so why is Urine here?" Briana said trying to be messy.

Yuri rolled her eyes. She was used to people trying to make a joke out of her name.

"Don't you ever disrespect my girl, Briana. I will put you out my car and make you walk these eight miles." He started. "And sorry that I didn't choose someone you could share your hoe stories with." Dave said. "And she's pregnant by that eight teen year old nigga."

Yuri smiled hearing him stick up for her, like he always do.

"Sorry." Was all Briana said. She honestly couldn't believe her cousin would settle down for this young girl that was around her age and not Chyna.

"How was school, baby?" Dave asked turning to Yuri.

"It was good, I aced my calculus final." She said.

Dave smiled. "That's my little Michelle Obama." He said before leaning in to kiss her cheek.

Briana scoffed, making Yuri roll her eyes.

"Ignore her, she's just mad because she got her ass whooped." Dave said.

Briana smacked Dave upside his head. "No I didn't! It was a fair fight." She argued.

"I can't tell by those knots on your forehead, princess." Dave added, making Briana more angry than before.

Briana just shut her mouth and reached up to feel the aching knots that formed on her head.

Yuri mentally laughed, but she knew Briana was going to be trouble.

Dave and Yuri was at his house, they were laid up in his bed and Yuri's nails sunk into his back as he stroked in and out of her.

"Wait, baby." Yuri pleaded as he started to pound into her.

Dave hissed. "Shit, I can't get enough of this. This pussy so good." He grounded as he slowed down. He brought his hand up and wrapped it around Yuri's neck, turning her on even more.

Yuri moaned, turned on by his words. Dave buried his face into Yuri's neck as he started to speed up. He was reaching his climax, while Yuri was already at hers.

After they both climaxed, Dave rolled off of Yuri to catch his breath.

He stared at the ceiling as negative thoughts started to cloud his mind. "Yuri." He said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"If you ever fuck somebody, on my mama you better not let me find you. That shit mine." He said he turned over to kiss her lips.

"You need to stop acting crazy." Yuri said.

"That pussy make me crazy." He said.

Yuri just blushed and tried her hardest to get up to take a shower. Her legs felt like noodles and she tried to get up.

"Where you going?" Dave asked.

"To take a shower." She answered.

"You wasting your time because I'm not even done with you yet." He said as he pulled Yuri back down.

Yuri smiled, but her mind went to Briana. She couldn't help but to think about what she said about him and Chyna getting back together.

Men tell their baby mamas so much shit like that, so she wouldn't know what to believe.

"What's wrong?" Dave asked.

Yuri sighed. "Well, did you ever tell your baby mama that you wanted to get back together?" She asked.

Dave mentally groaned.

He told her that in the past, way before he met Yuri. He was only telling her that when he was still dealing with Isla.

"Yes, when I with Isla." He admitted.

"You was messing with me too." Yuri said.

"I was still fuckin' with her when I was with your aunt. I just wanted to see my daughter. I didn't mean it. I haven't told her no shit like that since I got with you." He said.

Yuri nodded. "So I wasn't the only one you was messing with on the side, huh?" She asked. "It was me, Tasha, my aunt, and your baby mama." She said.

Dave just nodded, he was messing with a few more, but what Yuri didn't know wouldn't hurt her.