Supermassive Black Hole (3)

AN: I'm going to be skipping past some parts of  the movie to keep the story moving, so I don't get bored while writing it in future chapters. I'll probably add my own mix into some things that weren't in the movie. If you don't like that just let me know and I'll adjust something.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Noah looked out the window as he watched Jacob pull up on his motorcycle. He knew Jacob was going to eventually arrive to the house after he got off the phone with Charlie repeating what Bella told him.

He turned to look at Bella, who was currently sitting on the couch, before looking at the others. Carlisle had already headed down to let Jacob into the house. He could already tell what outcome would be once Jacob found out about Bella's pregnancy, and he was going to sit back and watch.

Noah notice Rosalie had shifted her stance in front of Bella when Jacob started coming upstairs. Noah watched as Jacob entered into the room his eyes glancing at everyone in the room.

"Jake," Bella's voice called out from behind Rosalie. "I'm glad you could make it."

Noah watched as Jacob stepped closer, but stopped once Rosalie stepped forward, "Close enough."

"What's your problem?" Jacob asked his eyes narrowing.

Noah watched Jacob and Rosalie carefully making sure they wouldn't attack each other physically.

"Rose, it's ok." Bella said softly making Rosalie look down before watching Jacob as he walked passed her.

Jacob gently sat down on the coffee table in front of Bella. He gave her a small smile taking in her appearance. "You look terrible."

Noah watched their exchange before eyeing the others once Jacob asked what was wrong with her.

"Rose, you want to help me up?" Bella asked Rosalie moving the blanket off her.

Rosalie gently grabbed her arm to offer support as Bella stood. Noah watched Jacob expression turn to shock as he stared at Bella's stomach before he looked towards Edward his teeth gritted angrily.

"You did this!" Jacob moved towards Edward, but Emmett's arm shot out to grab his shoulder to stop him.

Noah moved to stand next to Rosalie not feeling the need to get involved, but wanted to protect Bella if things got physical.. Rosalie looked at him before turning to watch Jacob.

"We didn't even know it was possible." Carlisle said to stop Jacob from hurting Edward.

"Well, what is it?" Jacob asked giving Emmett a dirty look before shoving his hand off his shoulder.

"I'm not sure." Carlisle answered, "Ultrasounds and needles penetrate the embryonic sac."

"I can't see it either," Alice spoke up before glancing at Bella. "And I can't see Bella's future anymore."

Noah shifted to glance at Bella's stomach. As much as he loved his sister and the chance for her to have a kid, he did not like that it could be potentially ending up killing her.

He snapped his gaze away from Bella to Jacob when he moved towards Carlisle, "Why haven't you don't anything? Take it out of her!"

"This is none of your business, dog." Rosalie snapped her fist clenching by her sides. Noah rested a hand on her shoulder to get her to relax.

"Rose!" Esme chastised, "All this fighting isn't good for Bella."

"The fetus isn't good for Bella." Alice added looking at Rosalie.

"Say the word, Alice, "Baby." It's just a little baby." Rosalie said pointing to Bella's stomach.

"Possibly." Jasper said as he stepped forward to stand beside Alice.

"It's not a little baby if it's hurting Bella by leaving bruises on her stomach." Noah spoke up looking down with his hands in his pockets.

He could feel everyone's gaze on him, especially Rosalie's glaring ones and Bella's hurt ones.

"Carlisle, you gotta do something." Jacob pleaded turning to look away from Noah.

"No." Bella interjected staring down. "It's not his decision. It's not any of yours."

"Jacob, I need to talk to you." Edward said finally speaking up. He walked outside with Jacob trailing behind him after he looked at Bella.

Noah immediately left the room once they left. He didn't want to stress Bella out enough by speaking his mind and opinion about the baby.
He knew Rosalie was following him waiting for the moment to talk. He entered their room picking up his camera from his dresser.

"Rose, I know you aren't happy with what I think about Bella's baby, but I care more about my younger sister's life than it." Noah said turning to look at her making sure he had enough memory.

"So, if I was able to get pregnant you wouldn't care about our baby's life?" Rosalie questioned stepping closer.

Noah snapped his eyes up to her angry she would even ask that. "Of course I would care for our baby's life, Rose! However, if it was draining the life out of you I would rather you live than it."

"You may believe that, but I wouldn't. Just like Bella isn't. She gets to decided whether, or not, she's keeping the baby, not Edward, not Jacob, nor you." Rosalie said her finger poking his chest making him move back against the dresser.

Noah's eyes darkened as he stared at her. He took a deep breath to try to calm himself down before he exploded and would say something he would regret. "Fine, that's just fine. I'll keep my mouth shut around you and Bella about getting rid of the baby. If I see her health improving, maybe, just maybe I'll change my mind. But, if Bella dies because of that baby, I'm leaving."

Rosalie's eyes widened in shock and disbelief as she stared up at him. Noah was even a little bit surprised he said he would leave if Bella died. Though, it was true. He wouldn't be able to be around it knowing it killed his only sister. He wouldn't even be able to consider it his niece or nephew. He also wouldn't be able to be near Edward for the fear that he would actually kill him for doing this to Bella.

"You're joking, right?" Rosalie whispered, "You would leave your family. You would leave me, your wife, because of that."

Noah looked down debating on if he should answer her or not. He looked back up at her seeing how much that hurt her saying he would leave. He lifted his hand to gently rub her cheek with his thumb. She clutch his arm tightly her eyes closing. He bent his head down, his lips laying a kiss on her forehead.

"Only if she died." He whispered before he pulled himself away and walked out. He avoided everyone as he walked outside and disappeared into the woods.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Happy 4th of July for those in the U.S. 🇺🇸💥🎇🎆

I was going to try and post this chapter last night, but I decided to post it for the 4th of July. I'm sorry this chapter took so long I honestly didn't plan on it.

I didn't know where to start, but now I do. I have new ideas that I didn't have when I started this series, so things may be different. I also realized Noah's powers may be too powerful, which isn't bad, but I'm going to tone it down a little.

I'll go into more depth of his powers once we enter breaking dawn part 2 because I realized I'm going to need to change it up for a particular scene.

I don't know when I'll have the next chapter up, but it may be a bit longer depending on how much I write down. Also, DON'T COMMENT UPDATE OR TELLING ME TO UPDATE.

I don't know how many times I have to say it. I know you all want an update, but it takes time writing a chapter because I want it to be good for you all. I'll try my best to get them out as soon as I can, but I can't guarantee anything.

Comment what you enjoyed about the chapter or let me know what I should add more of or improve on.

Comment/Vote/Follow