Chapter 23

I don't even know what to say in these author's notes anymore so yeah just enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 23

The night that Louis had rescued the little orange monkey that he had ended up naming Oli, was the same night that the boy agreed to sleep in the same bed as all three of the brothers. As soon as Louis was fast asleep however the boy's new buddy decided that he didn't like the brothers sleeping in the same bed as his new owner. Needless to say a few hours later all three of the men were sleeping down in the living room.

It was a big surprise in the morning when Louis woke up with an orange ball of fur on his head and none of the curly haired brothers in bed beside him. The boy crinkles his eyebrows together as he pushes Oli off of his face so that he can peak around the bedroom only to find that none of the brothers were present.

"Where did they go?" Louis asks in confusion, perplexed as to why the three men weren't in bed with him when he had agreed to all three of them sleeping in the same bed as him. They all seemed extremely excited about the whole thing so why weren't they there now?

"Come on, Oli," Louis says putting the little monkey onto his shoulders as he raises from out of the luxurious king sized bed.

The boy pads his way down the stairs, his toes sinking into the carpet of them as he makes his ascend down them. "Harry? Marcel? Alex?" Louis calls out as he makes his way to the bottom of the stairs looking for the three men.

"In here, angel," Harry's voice calls from the living room and Louis makes his way towards the voice.

Inside the living room the boy finds all three of the brothers all spread out around the room. Harry was sitting in one of the fluffy chairs beside the choice while Alex was laying still half asleep spread out across the couch, and Marcel seemed to be fast asleep on the floor.

Louis stares at the men with a perplexed look, realizing that they all must have slept down here in the living room last night. "Why did you guys sleep down here?" He asks the men in confusion as he makes his way towards the couch, being extra careful not to step on the still sleeping Marcel on his way.

"We slept down here because of that demon you have on your shoulder," Alex says, sitting up so that Louis can take a seat beside him on the fluffy couch.

Louis looks down at Oli in confusion. "What did Oli do to you?" He asks, not understanding what his sweet little monkey could have possibly done to the brothers to make them sleep downstairs last night.

"That little demon started attacking us as soon as you fell asleep," Harry says, giving the orange ball of fur on Louis' shoulder an evil glare.

Louis pulls the little monkey from off his shoulder so that he can look into the animals eyes with a stern look on his face. "Is that true Oli?" Louis asks the monkey sounding really disappointed in the animal.

The little monkey looks up at its master with a sad expression on his face as if he was sorry for what he had done the night before. Louis cracks seeing the look, he hugs the little animal to his chest and pets down it's little back. "You were just trying to protect me weren't you?" Louis asks the little animal with a fond smile sent towards the tiny animal.

Though while Louis wasn't looking the monkey turns it's head towards the two awake brothers and gives them a small smirk. It looked like the brothers had something a little harder to deal with then just trying to get Louis to like them more. Now they had to fight for his attention against a little demon monkey who would try and scratch their faces off whenever they got too close to its owner.