»6« Markus

(I LOVE PICTURES OF ZOOMED IN CONNOR FACES. ITS MY FAVOURITE. PLEASE SHOW ME MORE IF YOU FIND ANY)

"Just because it won't come easily, doesn't mean we shouldn't try"

Y/N's POV:

Hank comes back. "There's a new case, consider this your first deviant case Y/N" Hank says.

"Great!" I say getting up.

We walk outside and get into Hank's car.

"So what's the case?" I ask. "A man was killed in his own apartment, we suspect the android did it, that's all I know but we'll have more info once we get there" Hank says.

I nod and look out the window.

Everything's just fly's past, I look at all the people and androids.

"Alright, we're here" Hanks says, stopping the car.

I get out and look around, this place is so nice. There's a park in front, and then in front of the park are a bunch of shops.

I can hear a bunch of demonstrators near the shops, they actually think they can stop androids? Why don't they just go get another job? There's still a handful of jobs that an android can't do.

I look over to see what those demonstrators are doing. They... they're pushing an android around?!

I look back at Hank and Connor, who are talking to another officer.

Hank won't mind if I leave for a bit, I think.

I run through the park and to the demonstrators.

They keep pushing the android around and keep wanting it to fight back.

"Get off of him!" I say, pushing the man away. "What the hell are you doing?!" The man says. "Protecting this android!" I say. "It's just a piece of plastic!" The man says.

"They might just be plastic but I know there's humanity inside them!" I say. "Who the hell are you anyway?! Who are you to tell me what to do?!" The man gets closer to me.

I get out my badge. "I'm officer L/N, a police investigator! Step away from me right now! And leave this android alone!" I say.

The people slowly back off.

"They'll take your job too, lets see how you like it" the man says, leaving.

The crowd leaves and I look at the android.

"Are you alright?" I ask, helping the android up.

"I'm fine, they just pushed me around" he says. "What's your name?" I ask. "Markus" he says. "Okay... please be careful Markus, I don't want you getting hurt again" I say.

He picks up the paint he had. "Thank you..." he looks for my name. "Y/N" I say. "Thank you Y/N" he says. "It's no problem... you should get to wherever you were going then" I say.

He nods and goes to the bus.

I turn around and bump into someone. "Ow..." I rub my head.

"Y/N, why are you over here?" I look up, it's Connor.

"Had to take care of business" I say. "Helping an android is not business" he says. "Well it was my business, I needed to help him" I say.

"Y/N it's not a him, it's a machine" Connor says. "Connor don't play games, I seen that emotion you had on your face when I told you we'd never see each other again, disappointment is a human emotion" I say.

"I wasn't disappointed" Connor says. "Then what was it?" I ask. "I was simply..." Connor's at a loss for words.

"Simply what?" I ask. "I don't know... but I wasn't disappointed" he says.

"Mhm" I smirk. "Anyway, let's get back to Hank, he must be worried" I laugh slightly.

"That's why I came to get to you" Connor says.

"Uh huh, sure" I tease. "It was" Connor says. I can't help but laugh softly. Connor is so adorable...

We get back to Hank, I tap his shoulder.

"There you are! I can't have the rookie just taking off, you got me worried" Hank says. "Awww, you were worried about me" I smile.

"Of course I was" Hank looks away.

"So, what's the deal?" I ask. "All the evidence is in this room, take a look" Hank says.

I open the door and a huge smell of something dead just swarms the room. I feel like throwing up.

I try not to gag.

I look in the living room, the body of the person, all rotted up. I've seen dead bodies... but this one is one of the worst.

Connor goes right up the body and examines it. This smell is awful...

How did the apartment neighbours not call earlier?

I see Connor put something up and put it towards his mouth.

"Stop eating that shit! I'm gonna throw up just looking at it" I say. Connor looks at me.

"This helps me, I can't taste anything, the evidence will go through and help find more evidence quicker" Connor says.

I nod and turn away. Why is he always eating everything? Can't he just scan it or something?