16~enemy

short and dumb kayyy baiiii
oh btw there's shirtless Varian sooo if you ain't comfy with that don't readdd
not saucy (unless you want saucy)

(y/n) and Varian lived next door and they really hated each other.

they had no particular reason to. they just hated each other a lot.

one day while (y/n) was staring out her window, something in Varians caught her eye.

Varian had just finished showering, his hair was wet and he had a towel wrapped around his body.

(y/n) blushed. she felt like such a creep watching her neighbour dry off his wet hair. could she blame herself though?

sure she hated Varian a lot, but she had to admit that he was pretty good looking. actually, a lot good looking.

Varian was about to remove the towel around his body and (y/n) let out a short scream.
"OKAY O K A Y"
she was blushing hard and shut the blinds.

"okay wow i am just going to do my homework and forget i saw that".

but for some reason she couldn't stop thinking about Varian. and how hot he was with the wet look on him.

she would try to do her work but then end up thinking about it. with his wet shiny black hair and little blue streak entangled in making him even cuter.

the way his perfect face looked, the way his hair draped over it, and the way his adorable eyes sparkled. she couldn't get him out of her head.

that night she went to bed, and when she woke up Varian was next to her.

"V-Varian! why are you in my house?"

Varian smirked and kissed her forehead.
"i thought you'd wanna see me milady"

god his voice was attractive.

"y-yea, i do. i really do"

she looked down and noticed Varian was shirtless.

"O-OH I-"

Varian chuckled and snuggled her. (y/n) was a blushing stuttering mess.

then, (y/n) woke up.
she blushed at the thought of her dream.
she looked out her window and saw Varian in his PJs getting the mail.

he wasn't exactly hot and dreamy like (y/n) saw in her dreams but he was painfully adorable with his messy hair and the space ships on his PJs

(jskdnskd OH MY GOD VARIAN WEARING PJS AAAAAAAA)

(y/n) sighed
she hated to admit it but she was falling in love with Varian.
"i should probably make the first move huh"

she walked out the front door and saw Varian, still slowly taking his mail, eyes half closed.

he saw (y/n) and glared.
"h-hi Varian"

Varian scoffed "oh. you"
his voice was cold and mean which made (y/n) a little scared to do what she was going to do next.

she walked closer to Varian.
"woah woah why you getting so close??"
Varian blushed slightly.

"i-i uh w-wanted to give y-you something"
Varian sighed
"what, a punch in the shoulder or something?"

"no this"
(y/n) leaned in and kissed Varian passionately.
Varians eyes widened in shock, he never thought you'd like him back.

he kept his feelings from you a secret because he did in fact, think you were pretty. the way you looked drove him crazy. but he would never admit that.

he held your waist as you put your hands on his neck.

after about 5 seconds you pulled away, blushing.
Varian was extremely red, before he was half asleep but now he was wide awake.

"y-you kissed me"
he said, smiling widely.

"i guess i did"
(y/n) kissed him again on the cheek and ran back to her house, giggling.

Varian put his hand on his cheek, staring at her house door.
"sweet mother of alchemy..."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YAYYY FLUFFYYYYY
hope you liked it~~
X