Ch 15 - Boys Come Home

Serafall is inviting you, Saji, and apparantly Kiba over the Sitri establishment for a slumber party. She is all for it. Sona a nervous wreck since it's not in her plans while Tsubaki it hasn't been discussed about. How's everyone going to take this as Lady Leviathan pulls the trigger?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Serafall wasn't thrilled changing into something appropriate, but she did think she looked cute in her pink dress that made her eyes stand out. Following Sona around like a bird on one's shoulder or a leach riled Sona right up. She was a little tense. The slumber party idea was something she was totally against. Sleeping next to a boy. One she is dating mind you but outside of regular business of school and Devil work she didn't find it serious. In your defense you had a few kisses, dates, and not to mention Luna was the main ingredient in the glue that put everything together.

"So Sona I invited your boyfriend, Saji, and Kiba to the slumber party. Our parents won't be around. They are in the underworld for the time being."

"I get (FN) but why the other two?" Asked Sona.

"Tsubaki needs to pull the trigger and you have a handsome blonde in your House that seems to appreciate me." She chimed.

"Appreciate? You barely talked to him." Argued Sona.

"But if I massage him, give him hugs, and give him cake then what? Come on Sona. Those boys will be in awe and get comfortable and I can have my cuddles and a few kisses. Tsubaki can have her alone time to mend the bonds with Kiba. And you can have him in your room if you feel like it."

She blushed. "Serafall!"

"Purple, pink, blue, or yellow?" She asked her.

"Blue I guess?"

"Here." She flicked her wrist as Sona caught it. "Their you go. Have fun."

Sona was embarrassed at the foil wrapper she held in her hand. *Moan* *Wow* *Oh Yeaaahhh* "And just exactly where do you expect me to put this for you?" She sassed.

"You mean for you? Your bra for now."

"Sister! I won't be having this."

"Ne-ah. No way Sona. Yours now. Just being a good sister by making sure she's prepared for her boyfriend. 'Mommy' doesn't need babies."

"It... it was his idea. He started Mommy."

"And you went along with it."

"Serafall regardless what the heck are you thinking?"

"Restoring Tsubaki and Kiba, getting you and (FN) closer, and even though I like a little salt with my popcorn I want Saji to give Lady Le-vi some sugar." She smirked.

"Indecency. Quite lewd. I have standards. Morals."

"And a boy who's deep down like every other boy." She took a bite of some popcorn.

"No he's not. A gentleman who works hard."

"A gentleman who admires your looks."

"He said personality."

"Still is dense."

"He carries himself well."

"And still wants plug the outlet. Hehe."

"Why I'd never!"

*Ding Dong* The doorbell echoed around the home.

"I'll get it Sona." Serafall raced to the door. Wondering who it would be first at the door.

No surprise it's Tsubaki. "Hello Lady Serafall."

"Oh come on now. You're at my home. Just Serafall."

"Thank you Serafall. It's been sometime since we had a slumber party like this. I think it was during Sona meeting that fiancè of hers." She looked over at her bestfriend. "What are you holding?"

Sona quickly put it in her bra. "Nothing."

"Right." Back to Serafall. "Thanks for inviting the boys. I'm sure Kiba will show up. Sorry if I odd wheel. Saji is a bit of a perv and you think (FN) would be nervous at all?"

Sona had it deep thought. "I, have no idea." He hasn't made a single move on me.

"Wait he hasn't spanked you or grabbed your thighs?"

"No..."

"Kissed your neck?"

"Uh..."

"Let me clarify Serafall, Sona hasn't allowed much to happen." Put in Tsubaki. She didn't know it completely buy she was stirring the pot.

She gasped. "We are so different. Ever since he was in and out you never paid a single attention to boys. Even the one breaking his back for you. Don't you see it?"

Sona shook her head. "What is it?"

"Are you too picky? Your fiance you called it off with was smarter than you. This time he's just okay?" Tsubaki just tried to straighten it out. "I know Kiba and I aren't doing well. I need to mend the bonds. Mind you I hope we have a few laughs and a heart to heart and nothing more but," She blushed. "I think I have deeper feelings for him."

"Tsubaki you love him?" Asked Serafall with a smile. 

"Maybe? I don't know. It's just he is what I guess a little girl dreams of. Even though I'm a young woman I think of that gentleman with shiny blonde hair who wants to work himself silly and do everything in his power to help. And why? Simply because he thinks I am worth the trouble while girls are waiting in a line that will never serve the person. I don't know how many would want his child. I'm lucky. He deserves tonight."

"Warm at the heart." Said Sona. Her chest hurting. Thinking about the pain she is putting you through. Not rejecting but not inviting either. "Have I been upsetting to my boyfriend? We were dating on the fly until now. He's wanted me to meet his parents. I have seen his room a few times and I haven't moved in my direction. I've stayed still. Okay. You're right."

*Ding Dong* The bell rang again.

"I think I know who that is." Chimed Serafall.

"Sona are you ready for this?" Asked Tsubaki.

"I guess I have no choice. No matter what it would be wrong and ever so rude to send him home. We no have the heart to. I am ready to face my boyfriend." Sona was nervous but knew what had to be done. The three of them gather towards the big door in the front of the house. Sona crept forward and opened it slowly. Saved. "Saji?" She was able to take a breath. 

"Hey ladies. I'm here. Am I the only one?" He asked.

"Guess so."

"Well I figured I wouldn't be late for my Master and her sister." He bowed.

"Wait up!" You called. "Thanks for holding the door."

"Babe!" Sona freaked. Then she cleared your throat attempting to get her head back together. "Sorry. Caught me off guard."

"No worries Sona."

"Well, boys, come in. Guess were just waiting on Kiba. Make yourselves comfortable. Just the six of us."

"Thanks Master. Can't wait to spend some time with you."

Well (FN) I guess I'm put on the spot. I hear your pain after our talk. They're right. You deserve better. Tonight I will do my best to get out of my comfort zone. Because you are needed.

~~~~~

A condom is in her bra and you don't know it. She is nervous as all hell. To make it worse she is having thoughts about things changing. Between her mind and you leaving. How's this night going to Go?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz