[XXIII]

She came with a shudder and a jolt and laid still on the edge of bed.

I lifted myself up and pulled my nose out from between her spread thighs and kissed the inner thighs chuckling at how she moaned in pleasure. She was still reeling from the sensation.

I loved pleasing her. It made me happy to please her body with my tongue.

I sat on my knees as I watched her fingers trace her risen nipples. They were poking out and slightly trembling from being teased. I knew she liked it when they were nibbled on.

Another fantastic night in Milan.

It was rather romantic. In an unknown city, in an small, local European hotel, we were making sounds of pleasure as we got our body acquainted with each other again.

Feeling the restraints in my pants, I pulled the member out, letting it free from its cage. The time earlier during the conference had been useless because it was alive and aching hard and ready to fight and claim its prize.

I stroked it gently, letting the sensitive rod get ready to the sensations. I watched as she tweaked her nipples, her eyes on the precum on the tip.

"Is there something you like, Baby?" I asked, my voice full of teasing. She didn't answer but her eyes never left the cock that stood for her. "What can Daddy do for you?"

Baby didn't say anything.

She was excited but she was still stubborn. Her eyes never wavered as she kept my eyes on the cock that I stroked as I watched her fingers play with her sensitive nipples.

"Do you want a kiss baby?" I asked and she nodded, her hands reach into for me.

If she wanted to play a game, we could do that.

🚼

"Please. Please..." Her panting got louder and louder.

"Say it." I demanded.

Our bodies were together, skin to skin. I was on top of her body, her legs wrapped around me. We humped each other, letting the teasing satisfy our need to touch but not our need for sex.

"No..." she struggled and squirmed but I didn't allow her the thing she desired. I pulled her hands away from her and held them above her head.

"Say. It." I commanded her. I wasn't about to give it to her unless she gave me something I wanted. "Use your words."

"No..." She shook her head as she bit her lower lip and pressed her heat against my throbbing length. I pushed her back on the bed refusing her. She groaned from our bodies not touching.

She had enough of me tasting her...now she wanted to be penetrated.

She glared at me and huffed but she knew I was determined and I was stubborn. And she knew if she wanted it she was going to have to give me something specific.

"Da...ddy..." She said reluctantly because of the embarrassment. But either way, she had said it.

I grinned. And she rolled her eyes at me.

Triumph! Finally...

"Louder." My stomach rolled in happiness, the butterflies turning into dolphins.

It filled me with power but I don't want to take her power away from her. I just wanted her to be honest with me, especially in sex.

"..." She frowned angry at me. My baby hated losing.

I already knew why but I couldn't help it. I wanted more from her.

"Scream it." I teased her more and she huffed and groaned needing more than teasing.

It was too soft.

"Scream it baby." I grunted into her ears as I wanted to feel those lips wrapped worked the rod.

"Daddy!" She roared for me, her chest rumbling.

That's it...