4. New Beginnings

A slight shadow of doubt flashed in pragya's mind..Sheela was making the best out of the time..A confused Vin stood there helpless.

Pragya in a nervous tone said "call them nah..."

Sheela interrupted again and said " pragya ...actually i had a doubt about their relationship...but never thought that they will go to this extend".

"Pragya " a faint voice came from her mother,Ragini...

Ragini saw vin and pragya in disbelief and gave a deadly stare to sheela...

She turned towards pragya and asked " Pragya,how could you keep your mouth shut when she is bad mouthing about your sister and your husband...don't you know what kind of relationship they share ?...im shocked by the way you reacted pragya..do you doubt your own sister?..."

She now turned towards vin and asked "Jwala will be hurted the most if she comes to know that you too reacted the same way as pragya did..."

She continued " Sheela better keep your mouth shut if you dont want to face jwala's wrath again.and i know about my daughters and need no opinions "

Sheela left the room ashamed while vin took few seconds to understand Ragini's word and felt extremely bad...

The state of pragya was worse...she sat on the chair and muttered "how can you think like that pragya.how can you think of them like that?"

Ragini left the room and vin followed her exiting the room saying he will search for them.

Pragya immediately left the room empty following vin and at a point she stopped him and said let me also come with you.restricting her was not the task in hand for him,so he readily nodded and both went...

While walking she just asked Vin whether he searched in the terrace and vin gave a are you crazy look.But pragya went ahead after knowing vin never checked there...

Both vin and pragya went up to the terrace and heard Jwala's voice " so you proposed her like this...My god...and she also accepted it" followed by her laughter."Hey..Jwala stop laughing.. then atlast she accepted my proposal "came his voice giving pragya back her soul..

Vin stood there suprised and blamed himself for the situation just happened because of his carelessness.Jwala,who just then noticed pragya and vin standing there and signalled her jeeju.

Jwala : Jeeju...there comes your queen...

Abhi turned towards the direction and saw pragya ,no,his queen .Just then he remembered how he was dragged out by Jwala when he was getting ready for his shaadi.

Abhi : darling...um so sorry...actually it wasnt my mistake your sister dragged me out of the room and was nagging me to say our love story and so i did...believe me nah i was actually getting ready for our marriage.

Jwala came near abhi and whispered "jeeju...i guess you need to stay in a seperate room tonight too...so continue the story that time...im leaving bye..."

Abhi gave a stare while she ran out of sight,then abhi explains pragya dramatically what happened and this made pragya chuckle...

Guilty,is what she felt right now.Ragini ma's word was so true,she said to herself.

Vin left with abhi to the mandap and pragya was in room with Ragini, Ragini felt bad seeing her daughter feeling for her deed.So,she said "forget them pragya and never in your life doubt them"

Pragya immediately nodded her head and both left to the mandap.

Pragya p.o.v

As soon as i entered the mandap i saw my abhi with his ever charming smile.i smiled in response and then i saw Jwala busy taking pictures,she changed alot in these days,she finds her place in our lives,she finds time for us in her life too.