Embrace- 11

Kirishima pov
I made sure that throughout the night, I'd have a dumpling every so often, just to make Bakugou happy. His dumplings weren't the best, but I didn't care. It felt like this was Bakugou trying to express his emotions more. He doesn't really talk about feelings other than anger, but I saw this as a way of saying 'thanks for being a good friend'. The gesture was so sweet, especially when he started blushing, which then caused me to blush.

We both sat on my bed and were casually talking. I couldn't help but admire how Bakugou looked when he wasn't angry or worried about other people. Just me and him, talking about whatever. We were talking about our classmates when suddenly; "No one in our class likes me, do they?" Bakugou blurted out. I furrowed my brows, confused.
"Where did you get that idea?" I asked.
"Oh come on, I'm a dick to everyone, so of course people hate me."
"I don't." I replied quickly. He shook his head.
"No, I know you don't, but everyone else finds me unapproachable, even Deku. And don't say what I know you'll say 'You push people away'. Yeah I know I do, but like, I don't know how to not do that, how to not be angry."
"You're not angry now." Bakugou was laying down in front of me, his chest rested on the bed. He faced stared at mine; I sat crossed legged.
"That's cause you calm me down Red." He was quiet, almost hard to hear. I wanted to take his hand for some reason, so I did. This definitely surprised him. I was so scared he'd pull away and tell me not to, but he just held my hand back.
"Well, if you do get mad, I'll be by your side, I'll calm you down." We held intense eye contact. Then, it dawned on me. Suddenly, I finally decoded my confusing feelings I've had towards him. I realised that I actually wanted to kiss Bakugo. My heart suddenly felt like it had been tied up. Bakugou just looked so amazing and delicate as he took comfort in holding my hand. I was actually crushing for Bakugou. Instead of replying however, Bakugou did something unexpected. He came forward and hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head under my neck. It was almost my instinct to instantly embrace him back. He was actually showing me his vulnerable side, just as I was coming to terms with liking Bakugou. We both hugged for a minute, enjoying each other's warmth. After a while of silence, Bakugou spoke.
"Hey Red."
"Yeah Bakugou?"
"You can call me Katsuki, if you'd like." He said, obviously feeling shy about this. No one was allowed to call Bakugou by his first name, but now I could. I smiled, my chin still resting on his spiky blond hair.
"Sure, I'd like that. And if you want, call me Eijirou, or Red, or whatever you feel."