CHAPTER 9

Y/N POV~
I went to class after that 'talk' I had with that Momo slut. I went in and greet the teacher and went to my seat. My best friends ask me if everything was fine I just nod in reply.
BTS on the other hand keep looking at me like for God's sake can't they just look somewhere else.

"Alright class, lets start the lesson!" The teacher said clapping his hands to get the students attention.

"Here we go." I sigh.

30 minutes later.

"So class do you understand?" The teacher asked.

Everyone nods and said yes but clearly they don't give a shit anyways.

"Okey then, class dismiss!" The teacher shouts.

As I packed my stuff all the students accept the BTS and and my best friends they all waited for me.

"Oh my god. You can't act normal for one day can't you?" I asked as I ran my hand through my hair that used to be messy bun.

"I missed you." Taehyung replies innocently.

"Seriously?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah. I mean it's not like I can't hug you." He said still his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"Taehyung." I said softly.

"Yes, baby girl?" He answered cheesely, still resting his chin on my shoulder and looking at me.

"Please get the fuck of me." I said smiling.

"Language!" Jin hissed.

"Okey,okey chill girl." Taehyung said, raising his hands in the air.

"Well that was easy." I said smiling.

"Ughh can we just go?" Jungkook said in boring look.

As class was over we had dance class. Well I don't really attend to that class often. But since I have nothing to do and being forced by BTS and my girls. I can't say no. I went to change into my dance outfit and head to dance class.

"Okey so why not we call those who didn't come for a long time to dance?" The teacher asked.

Everyone nods accept those who didn't attend this class in long time including me.

Fuck

The teacher started calling like more than 10 names until it came to me.

"Kim Y/n? Please come up to the centre and show us your dance." The teacher said.

Shit.

"Come on, you can do it." BTS and my best friends said giving me thumbs up.

"Okey deep breath y/n, deep breath." I whispered to myself.

(A/N : btw guys the first girl is y/n and the rest has nothing to do with the characters and if you want to watch it till the end it's your choice. 🍌)

"Damn look at those moves!" Namjoon sequel in excitement.

"Ahhh my eyes are so blessed! Go Y/n! Woohoo!" Jimin shouted.

"My baby girl is hottttt!" Taehyung shouted with pride.

"Damn y/n your as hot as your silliness." Yoongi chuckled and smiled at me.