≪32≫

<Akito's POV>

I went back in to take her bag. "I knew you would come! You wouldn't want to see your Aya chan with any other guy, don't you?" Kenta teased and tossed her bag at me. "It is nothing like that," I said bluntly but deep down, I knew he was right. Its just that she is not 'mine' in any way.

"If so can I make a move on her then? If you don't have any feelings for her, that shouldn't bother you," his question made me mad. But then, its not like anything is going to happen between me and her. She thinks I hate her anyway and she hates me already anyway. I sighed in reply and Gorou stopped me. "Do as you wish," I replied to him shortly.

"You don't look like your usual self, everything okay?" Gorou asked. I just shrugged and headed out with her bag dangling in my hand. I wasn't ready to tell them anything just yet and thankfully, they understood that. I went where I parked my bike but she wasn't there.

Gosh! What's with this girl now!? Where would she go? She didn't come back in so she must be here somewhere.

"Naka..." I started to call and paused for a while. "Matsuzaka!" I called out for her but didn't get any reply. Seriously, what's wrong with her!?

Even if she wanted to go home, how would she go? There are no train station near by. Did she call for her car? But that wouldn't arrive that quickly.

Something is definitely off... But what is it?

I went to my bike still the thoughts lingering around my head. Just then my eyes fell on a piece of paper on my bike seat with a stone to hold it on the place.

"If you don't want to see Matsuzaka Aya hurt, come to this place," I read out the paper and sighed. Its their prank again! What is the point of this? I was going to go back in to confront them, but I saw the address written. Come to think of it, they didn't have any time to pull this prank. I was with them before coming here and there would be no reason she would be doing this...

Is this for real this time?

I don't even recognize this address...

I started my bike, heading to the given address.

But why is everyone threatening me using her!?

She is being in danger all because of me... I shouldn't be any close with her anymore. I just hope she is safe wherever she is.

<Aya's POV>

I opened my eyes only to see a room filled with cardboard boxes all around. Where am I? I tried to move but my hands were tied at the back and my feet too.

Oh god, I'm abducted for real this time! Oh my god! Will they kill me and dump my body in river? Is this place near by any river? I don't want my body to sink deep into the water! Not that I want to die anyway.

Did someone come to know about my real identity and abducted me for ransom? Is this the reason dad wanted to pretend to be from poor family? But that wouldn't make sense. If anyone wanted to abduct someone for ransom, they could abduct any student from the school and the odd of that is very low.

Am I being targeted by someone? But why me of all people!?

I still tried to move around, knocking a box from the shelf in the process. It happened to be on the shelf I was leaned on and it was filled with tiny thermocol balls.

Eek! They are sticking all over me! I flinched but they just slid through everywhere. It even traveled into my shirt, not to mention under the skirt. It feels like tiny insects crawling all over me! Oh god, this feels even worse than being abducted!