CHAPTER 68

Beginning of the End?

"Sir can I ask...what you plan to do now?" Scar asked CG.

"Isn't it obvious?" CG smirked, "We're going to get E7 from Bangtan."

"How?"

"Soo Ah's been poisoned...she'll start dying soon enough, and we will use this to get the E7. We'll trade the antidote they need for the E7."

"Antidote?" Scar suddenly asked, "I thought there wasn't one-"

"There isn't," CG laughed, "But they won't know that will they?"

Scar grinned along now, "Do you want me to contact Bangtan then?"

"Why?" CG furrowed his brows and smirked.

"...To get E7 from them now that Soo Ah-"

"Has been poisoned," CG grinned, "...Not yet."

"But sir-"

"I said not yet," CG turned to him, "You see Scar...you could say I'm a sadist."

Scar stood there confused.

"If I contact Bangtan and tell them I'll only save Soo Ah if they give me E7, they'll come running here and do it...now where's the fun in that?" CG stood up and darkly looked out the window, "I want them to suffer...I want Soo Ah to suffer, show them never to mess with someone like me ever again."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo Ah woke up the next morning and stared at the ceiling. She was back in RM's apartment now and she looked around for him, but like always he was gone long before she was awake. She sat up on the bed, her mind miles away. She didn't know where the others were and to be honest she didn't want to see any of them right now. She was still trying to wrap her head around everything.

'So RM didn't kill oppa...CG did.'

Her hands grabbed the sheets underneath her tightly at the thought.

'Donghyuk oppa was drugged?'...He was RM's bestfriend.

The realization hit her and she took a sharp breath in. All this time, she'd been so horrible to him even though all RM did was try to help her and her brother. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily, she'd treated him so badly, she'd shouted at him, hit him, told him that she could never forgive him and he took all that without a single word back.

'He must have been hurting so much', Soo Ah thought, 'All because of me'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Find every single gang or crime organization CG has worked with and bring them to me", RM ordered, "I want to know what he's up to."

Jimin nodded and left the girl's apartment.

"Hoseok, trace all his recent activities, tap his phone, hack into his computer...don't miss a single thing do you hear me?"

"I'll get onto it right away," Hoseok replied.

"Hoseok I'll help", Suji said and followed him out.

"We must have missed something before", RM murmured, "He must be up to something. He knows the girls know about him so why hasn't he acted yet?"

"Don't worry oppa", Kyungmin said, "Nothing is going to happen to them."

RM looked at Kyungmin smiled weakly.