Chapter 7

Lauren sighs as she ventures back onto the bus with Camila's hand in hers. Despite the warning she was given earlier, the girl had been nothing but a pain in the butt since the show. She'd been full of attitude, swearing, yelling and it was safe to say Lauren was glad the day was coming to an end.

She held back from scolding her again as she knew she was just feeling very confused, but she knew if it happened again, she'd have to do more than give her more than just countless warnings.

"Alright baby, go put your pjs on and meet me in the back lounge, okay?" She states softly, releasing her hand from Camila's before pushing her towards the direction of the back of the bus.

Camila seems to hesitate, looking nervously behind her back towards Lauren, but once she see's the stern look on her face, she scurries away to her bunk.

"Why is she acting like this?" Normani asks as she follows Lauren through to the kitchen.

Lauren, "she slipped for the first time earlier" she starts, smiling slightly at the shocked look that appears on the woman's face, "and I think she's feeling a bit overwhelmed and confused over the fact this was such a new experience for her" she explains, filling the bottle up with milk before sticking it into the microwave and wiping her hands off on her jeans.

Normani raises her eyebrows in amusement, "she slipped? That's awesome. When?"

Lauren goes to reply, but stops when a quiet thud makes its way through to the front of the bus, "I best go see what that noise was. Speak later, okay?" She asks, screwing the lid onto the top of the bottle she had just grabbed out of the microwave before following Camila through to the back of the bus.

It was there she was greeted with Camila sat on the floor of the bus with a scowl on her face, trying with all her might to tug off the converse on her foot. She had her pyjama shirt on, well just about anyway, but the bottoms were still on the floor next to her.

She smiles slightly and places the bottle down onto the floor before kneeling down in front of her, "do you want help?" She asks, reaching over to ease the girls chin up.

Camila pouts and nods, dropping her leg heavily onto the floor as she collapses down onto her back. Taking the girls foot onto her lap, Lauren begins to untie her shoe with ease, "would you like to read a book tonight?" She asks, sliding the shoe off of her foot and placing it down next to her before doing the same with the other one.

Smiling shyly, Camila nods her head again and lets out a wide yawn. She lays contently as her socks her pulled off, and when Lauren's hands move to the waistband of her leggings, she gives a small smile of conformation silently telling her it was okay.

"Alright, hips up" Lauren says, waiting for the girl to comply before tugging her leggings down her legs and tossing them off to the side. She then grabs the pair of banana pyjama pants off of the couch and pulls them onto Camila's small frame.

"There we go, all done" Lauren smiles, taking the girls hands in hers and easing her up into a sitting position. She goes to stand up to grab the book she was intending to read, but stops when Camila crawls onto her lap and wraps her arms around her neck.

"Oh hello cuddle bug" Lauren says in a soft coo, wrapping her arms around Camila's waist, "you ready for your bottle and story?" She asks, pressing a kiss to the side of her head before climbing to her feet with ease and placing herself down onto the couch, manoeuvring the smaller girl so she was sat sideways on her lap.

Camila nods eagerly whilst letting out a soft whine as she reaches for the bottle, causing Lauren to chuckle, "alright baby, no need to get upset" Lauren soothes, reaching for the bottle she had placed on the floor. She rubs it across Camila's lips, encouraging her to open her lips and when they part, she slides the nipple into her mouth, "Good girl" she praises, adjusting her slightly so she was more laying down than sitting up.