❥ Chapter 33.

Hi guys! This is a slightly longer chapter! I hope you enjoy. The next chapter is gonna be way more fun and exciting!

Also thank you for 8,000+ reads!! It's so amazing

The sun is bright in the sky, I remember lying on the grass in my garden trying to make out the shapes of the clouds, dinosaurs, love hearts, ice creams.

My light coloured hair fans around me, next to my teddy bear that I lie beside me.

"What you doing princess?" I hear my dad step outside, I sit up smiling up at him.

"Looking at the clouds, that one looks like a butterfly" I point up at it.

He crouches down to my level and looks up, "That one looks like a car" He points. I smile at him ignoring what he's pointing at.

He looks back at me with an adoring smile before scooping me up and walking me inside, "You spoil that little girl" My mom raises her eyebrows but still has a smile on her lips.

"She deserves to be spoiled" He stands in front of the mirror that's hung up on the wall. I cuddle into dad, dipping my head into his neck.

"Don't go shy" He tickles me, I giggle. "Do you know what I see in the mirror?" He asks, I shake my head.

"I see the most beautiful little girl in the world" He looks at, lightly pinching my nose, I giggle pushing away his hand.

He places me down on the ground, my dress swishing around me. Mom has dressed me in a baby pink dress, my favourite dress.

"I'm gonna go work on the car" He nods to mom, whose cooking the tea, "Okay dear" She hums.

I frown watching him disappear and decide to follow, "Daddy?" I call out, waiting for a response I never got.

I stumble out into the garage where I hear music, "Daddy?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Princess you shouldn't be out here, it's dangerous" He walks out from behind the corner, "I wanted to come with you" I frown, chewing on the ear of my teddy bear.

He picks me up and places me on a high top chair, "Don't move" He warns, I cuddle my teddy bear closer to me.

Dad always works on the car, he's fixing it up. It's his prized possession. He has pictures hung up on the wall, baby pictures of us - Me, Joseph and Ezra - and pictures of him and mom when they were young.

"Whose that?" I point, swinging my legs. "You, that's the day you were born" He looks up at it, smiling.

I nod looking at it, "It was the happiest day of my life" He smiles, walking over to grab some tools that are behind me. "What about Joseph and Ezra?" I raise my eyebrows.

"The same for them but you're my little girl" He kisses my forehead, stroking my hair, "You'll always be the biggest blessing to me, never forget that, you'll always be my little girl" He smiles.