Chapter 1

(Please read the description first for a bit of backstory)

(Y/N P.O.V)
"C'mon, Hank! Hurry up!" I yelled at the older man, who was taking his sweet time getting out of his car.

I watched as he locked the car doors and started towards me, his grey hair and matching grey beard wet from the rain. His blue eyes rolled as he looked at the sign behind me.

"I've never seen you excited to go to a bar" he mumbled as he pushed open the door to Jimmy's Bar, I could hear music playing quietly.

"Well, I like it here. Plus, we finally got assigned to work together!"

I looked around the bar that seemed to never change. Comfy stools lined the pure wooden counter that was stocked with every type of alcohol behind it. The booths had nice decorations on them, along with lights hanging above each one. The music, TV's and arcade game helped to liven up the place as people talked and laughed with one another. It was also very nicely decorated, pictures hung on the walls along with some country flags. The only downside was the bathrooms, which were covered in graffiti from floor to ceiling.

Hank greeted some people who I didn't know. He seems to know everyone around here, which doesn't surprise me considering he's here every other day.

We sat down in some stools, Jimmy smiled as he walked over to us. He was always so sweet, always laughing and talking. He's a great bartender, and everyone can agree on that.

"The usual, Hank?" He nodded and Jimmy turned to me, causing his dreadlocks to bounce,  "and for the lovely lady?"

I rolled my eyes with a smile, "I'll have an (f/d), please" (fav. Drink)

He winked as he turned away to get our drinks, causing my face to heat up a bit. Jimmy's always been the flirty type, but it was a cute kind of flirt, so it didn't bother me.

He placed our drinks in front of us and went to get someone else's drink. I took a sip of mine, it tasted perfect.

"Did they tell you what they're assigning us to? Jeffery wouldn't tell me anything"

I watched as Hank downed his drink, making me a bit worried. I was hoping he wouldn't get too drunk tonight, but I guess all hope is lost. I rolled my eyes as he ordered another drink.

"No, I forgot to ask. I'll ask Captain Fowler tomorrow when I get to the station"

I slowly sipped my drink as I watched the TV. A basketball game was playing, I noticed Hank was focused on watching it.

In the corner of my eye, I noticed someone walk into the bar. I paid no mind to them as I sipped at my drink, occasionally watching the basketball game.

"Lieutenant Anderson, Detective (l/n), my name is Conner. I'm the android sent by CyberLife."

I jumped at the voice behind me and quickly turned around in my seat. The first thing I noticed was some dark brown eyes looking down at me. My eyes trailed over his face, it was perfectly symmetrical except for the loose strand of dark brown hair hanging down on his face, apart from that his hair was slicked back and styled perfectly. His LED was a blue colour as he stared doe-eyed at me. His jacket had the words 'RK800' written on it, along with a strip of blue in the sleeve and a blue triangle on the front.

To put it simply, he was very attractive. He tilted his head and I realized I had been staring at him. Feeling my face start to flush, I stood up and held out my hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Connor. You can just call me (y/n)" I smiled and he shook my hand, giving me a nod. "Are you going to be helping us investigate the deviants?" I recalled what he said about being sent by CyberLife, figuring he was here to help us.