Thirty Five

Once Greyson and Raelynn had arrived at school, they were summoned immediately to Fairy Godmother's office to check up on how everything had gone during the week. They confirmed that everything had gone great and quite smoothly, though they did leave some details out. After they had wrapped the conversation up and had been dismissed, the pair walked around the garden.

"Well I think it's safe to say Fairy Godmother wasn't expecting to see us like this." Rae laughed, holding Grey's hand.

"Judging by everyone's stares, no one did." he said as they reached the courtyard. He took a deep breath and stopped.

"Good point." Rae nodded. "Why have we stopped?"

"Because I gotta ask you you something." he said nervously.

"Okay?" she raised her eyebrow. "Go ahead."

"Will you..." he started. He stopped and began again. "Willyougooutwithmeonadate?"

"I did not understand a word you just said."

"Will you go out with me on a date?" He repeated, but slowly. Rae paused for a moment and then smiled widely, jumping forward and kissing him. Grey caught her and smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"Of course." she nodded, kissing him again.

"Good. Tonight?"

"Yes, that sounds perfect." she smiled.

"Great." He pecked her cheek.

"I guess I better go tell Cecilia, she'll kill me if I don't." Rae laughed a little. "Where should I meet you? What time?"

"At seven? And by the entrance if that's fine." he said.

"Yeah I can do that." she nodded. "I'll see you then." she kissed him once more.

"Don't be late." He pecked her lips and began walking to the building. 'Fuck, I'm an idiot.' he thought and then ran to Jay's room.

Rae walked in the opposite direction to the one that Grey had with a smile on her face. She was excited for this date, it would be her first one. All of a sudden, she felt a hand over her mouth, an arm over her shoulders, a sharp pain in her wrist... and then everything went completely black.