[29] Try me stan

Your heart's too big for your body
It's why you won't fit inside

|
|
|

   You were hurt and confused.

  You missed him, and You didn't know how to go back. You knew nothing here, you were lost and sad, there's no one left for you in this word. Tom Holland is seeing Zendaya.

   A l l  a r o u n d  m e  a r e  f a m i l i a r  f a c e s....

    You woke up and played with Tessa, then (C/n). The cat seems so much happier, eating the food that Jonathan had bought for her.

   Your last hope was Stan lee, or Ryan Reynolds. So you asked Tom as if nothing ever happened last night. "Tom, do you think I can visit Stan Lee?"

   "Yeah, sure. He doesn't let anybody meet him but you guys were pretty close. You told me that he told you that you can visit any time."

   "Hollywood hill right?" You just googled his house.

   "Yes."

   "Okay, see you...." You paused hopelessly because you didn't know when. "When I see you..."

   "Wait, you're going now? Why'd you fly all the way from America if you won't stay?"

   "It's important. Wanna come with?"

   "I wish I could, but I have to go talk about Chaos Walking, that new movie I told you about."

   "Hey, have they contacted you about Uncharted yet?"

   "The video game that I played when I was a kid...?" He asked.

   "It's alright, they're going to make it a movie. They'll contact you soon." You told him then grabbed the cat, leaving Tom confused.

   Jonathan drove you all the way to the airport. You remembered that you've read a fanfiction that a man named Jon was your bodyguard, but you didn't remember the name.

   You were so rich that you had your own private jet. Little (C/n) enjoyed her time on a flight then slept like her owner, both woke up when they arrived.

   You headed straight to Hollywood Hills. Jonathan already called that you would visit Stan Lee, and what a great guard he was, he brought you flowers to give to Stan.

   The house was huge and beautiful, Jonathan decided to wait outside as Stan's maid led you in to the living room where he was sitting, as if he was waiting for you.

   When the maid left he said Hi.

   "I was wondering when you'd show up." He smiled.

   "This is some X-Men Days of Future Past shit, Stan. When wolverine returns to the normal day and Pressor X was waiting to see the real him." You groaned, then sat in a chair opposite to his.

   He chortled.

   "Oh thank god, nobody knows the state I'm in but you. Please, tell me why the hell the reality also changed."