Chap.7 : Suspicious

Now I know how Juliet felt...

💘

***

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I awoke to soft sheets, and the dawn light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the warmth of my covers before letting my blue eyes see the first sun's rays.

Then I felt the warmth and heartbeats next to my chest. I looked down and I found my lips curve up in a smile. Her small fragile hand was squeezing my shirt.Her long legs were tucked to her chest,her raven black hair fanned underneath her head as she murmured something in her sleep.

Slowly,I caressed her soft pink cheeks. For the first time I really looked at her. Her willowy frame. Her pouty lips.Her long lashes.Her lack of makeup.But in her, I saw true beauty.

I couldn't resist. I leaned in a little closer, our foreheads touching. Dear god, I couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through me. Her very smell was flooding my senses now...

Then she flinched and slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes were a rich brown that stole your breath while looking through your soul. Her hair was like an obsidian waterfall that tumbled down her back . Her hands were strong yet at the same time gentle. And her lips... oh, how I wanted to kiss those lips.

"Good morning my angel." I whispered at her as she blushed adorably. God...how much I loved her...

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Morning.." I simply answered,I couldn't even think straight with the way he looked at me so passionately. After some seconds,I came into realization and widened my eyes.

"Oh my God!! What time is it?!" I quickly stood up,remembering that I had to go back home or else my father would eat me alive.

Unexpectedly, Jungkook's hand drifted to my hip. It settled there and pulled me closer. I inhaled sharply against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection.

Must he be so perfect?

I splayed my hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead I left it there. His breathing quickened as did mine.

"Relax...it's only 4 am..."

He began nuzzling my neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. I urged myself to push away, but couldn't. My limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to mine. Our breaths mingled. My heart fluttered inside my chest. Then his arms encircled me.

I realized he was just inches away from kissing me and pushed his body with all my strength.

"No!" I almost shouted as he looked at me in pure shock and hurt.

Oh God...I hated this so much! I hated it when his eyes would reflect pain caused because of my rejection...I kept breaking his heart...and mine too....

Jungkook just sighed and looked away from me. He got up from the bed,pushing away the white sheets and leaving the bedroom.

Never had I felt that terrible before. Why did I have to hurt him every time we were together?

Why did my life have to be this way? Why did God chose this fate for us? Did He like watching us suffer?

I could feel my watery eyes...any moment and I could burst into tears. I hated myself for everything...