♡ 047: psychopath

♡ [ 06/11/18] ♡

♡ [ 06/11/18] ♡

Psychopath
/noun\
a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

[Warning: Triggering Content]

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

My knuckles are so swollen that it looks like they have been stung by millions of hornets.

They are almost the same colour of calming lavenders, but immensely more ugly.

The veins of my wrists are bulging, the blues of them expanding from such high blood pressure.

They are about to burst like a needle to a red balloon.

The black is swarming around my eyelid like mosquitos to blood.

It disguised itself as eyeshadow, and people never did a double take.

Nobody notices that I am DYING!

Splinters are sticking out from the inflicted damage of the wooden door.

It was from the psychotic dance that my knuckles performed.

My chipped fingernails scratched at the white paint, like it was the smiling mask that covered my true emotions.

They finally came out to express themselves, like a deer trying to stand up to a lion.

My emotions were the prey all along, and they all got eaten up by my wrath.

All of the anger released onto me, buries inside and turns my blood bare cold.

The invisible fingers skim themselves around my neck like a choker necklace, continuing to reach down into my throat to tear out my voice box.

Nobody listens to me, everybody ignores my words as if I'm a haunting ghost.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?!

I'm exhausted, hurt, depressed, embarrassed, ashamed. I'm in so much pain that I'm going crazy.

But most of all, I am furious.

Why do people pluck me like the prettiest flower in a field just to make me wither?

Why is it me that you kick all your anger out to, when I know that everybody fears me since they know of how psychotic I've come to be?

I'm sick! I'm sick! I'm sick! I'm sick!

I'M SICK!

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

(301 Words)
-♕ʝєℓℓ (@emotick) 🖤

(301 Words)-♕ʝєℓℓყ♕ (@emotick) 🖤