Sooo.......

So originally I was going to write a chapter today, but my monthly blood ritual decided to make a surprise appearence. I am now 90% weaker than I normally am.

Fuck this.

So instead, we're going to play Mad Libs, My Soft Psycho Style. In case you don't know what Mad Libs are, it's where they tell u to insert certain words in accordance to the grammatical term they put under or in the blank. It's usually a very fun and entertaining word game to play.

So I'm sure ya'll know how comments work. You select what ur gonna comment on, and comment.

Well how we're going to play Mad Libs is that the underlined verb, adjective or whatever, you guys select it (and only it) to comment in the word you think best fits it.

I'm going to use the steamy part of the special chapter that I did before (yeah, the borderline smut one) and you guys are gonna try to come up with the most ridiculous shit that I'll ever witness.

Aight let's play.

As she starts (verb) towards the (location),

(Subject) (verb) her lips with a small tug using his teeth and

Y/N let's out a slight (type of sound name).

"See?" Jin smirks, "Now you're (verb) it."

As (pronoun) continues to assault her lips with (pronoun) lips,

letting out short breaths and small moans.

They locked (noun), but never had (body part) action because Y/N didn't believe it was necessary.

Trading (stuff that comes out of the body naturally)?

That's just asking for a series of diseases and was (adjective) to begin with.

They topple onto her (type of furniture),

and as the (type of padding) dips down,

Jin starts to take her (clothing) off.

"Jinnie" *kiss* "wait" *kiss* "I need to lock the door!" Y/N exclaims as she rushes to close the (noun).

After Y/N shuts the (noun), they proceed to (verb) again,

but this time with a little less clothing.

Y/N slides Jin's shirt off, the fabric sliding off of his (adjective) skin,

and starts to remove the (noun) from around his pants.

As Y/N is working on his belt, Jin plants (adjective) kisses

around her neck and collarbones while (verb) her (two adjectives) bra.

As the belt falls to the ground with a (sound effect),

the pants (verb) down his (adjective) legs.

They (verb) each other's legs and fall into the bed.

Jin slides Y/N's underwear off her legs, and gets ready to (action verb).....

Have fun kids, this'll be fun to watch. Imma go sleep off the pain and then come back to read the bs I made up😂😂😂