Prologue: Betrayal, Where it all Begins

Ash was on the trail of heading home.

Ash and Pikachu were talking about their loss at the Alola League, "It's a shame that we lost the Alola League." "Pika pi."

Seeing Ash's house, Ash's face was filled with excitement, but unknown to him, his cheerful attitude would not stay long...

~At Ash's House~

All of Ash's friends and rivals were talking when suddenly, "I think Ash should just give up his stupid dream." The red-headed water gym leader stated.

Gary, Brock, Cilan, and Max looked at Misty as if she were crazy. Paul just looked at her in shock.

"Hey, you know he should, especially you Brock. He hasn't won a single Pokemon League other than the Orange League and Battle Frontier, which aren't that famous." Added May.

"What the hell are you guys saying?! I've known Ash for a long time! He's a strong trainer! He could beat all you guy's Pokemon!" Exclaimed Gary as he stood up furious.

"So you all just think he should give up his dream because he hasn't won many leagues?!" Brock yelled out.

Some nodded and replied a simple emotionless, "Yes."

The door opened as Ash had yelled, "I'm home!"

Delia approached her son with a frown while saying, "Ash, honey, we need to talk."

Ash looked confused and headed to the Living Room where everyone was.

In the room was Gary, Brock, Misty, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, and Paul.

"Hey, guys! How's it go-"

"Let's cut this bullshit! We think you should just give up your fucking dream!" Yelled out Misty abruptly. 

Ash's eyes widen when among his friends, there were those who agreed and those who disagreed.

'If I didn't travel with you, I would've been an excellent gym leader!' Misty...

'If we hadn't wasted our time with you, we would've become Top Coordinators by now!' May, Dawn...

'I would've become a Dragon Master if I didn't waste my time traveling with a kid like you!' Iris...

'I would have plenty of good inventions if it weren't for wasting time traveling with you and them ending up blowing up all the time!' Clemont...

'I can't believe that I fell for a loser like you. How pathetic! I least I'm now dating someone who's accomplished something!' Serena...

'You are a failure to the Ketchum Family! Typical, like father like son, pathetic and weak.' Mom...

Ash looked down at Pikachu, who couldn't believe it and had lightning sparking out of his red cheeks.

Misty then said, "Give it up Ketchum, or else!"

"Give me your best shot, you filthy whore!" Ash exclaimed, now clearly mad.

"Max! What are you doing on the weakling's side?! Come over here at once!" May demanded

"That's the same for you, Bonnie!" Clemont said trying to grab Bonnie and Max

Ash had twisted his hand and kicked him in the stomach as Clemont fell down.

"I'm not going to be with you when you betray Ash! You're all the weaklings and I'm not your brother anymore!" Max exclaimed with tears in his eyes

"Same for me Clemont!" Bonnie exclaimed as she stuck up her middle finger at the 2.

May and Clemont's faces were red and in shock. Seconds later, steam fumed from their ears.