Chapter 8

Lauren smiles softly as she stares down at a sleeping Camila. She had just finished getting her settled again after yet another accident and she was slowly coming to the conclusion that the bottles she had been having before bed are probably a huge reason why this could be happening.

She knew taking them away from her would be a big no no for the simple fact they were her main source of comfort, so much to her dismay, she was going to have to come up with some other way to prevent this from happening.

Her first thought had of course been diapers, but she was aware that it might be way too soon for that. She had considered pull-ups as an option too, but again, she didn't want to force that on the small girl just yet when this was still so knew to her.

Sighing softly, she strokes some hair out of Camila's face before rising to her feet and heading to the kitchen. It was five in the morning so she knew sleeping now would be pointless, especially when she had to be up in two hours to help Camila get ready for the day.

She makes herself a coffee and grabs her phone from her bunk before dropping down onto the couch in the back lounge, intending to find a solution to fix this. She doesn't know how long she sits here for going through all of her notes, but she guesses it's a while for the simple fact she able to watch the sun rise. She didn't mind too much though. Watching the sun rise or sun set was one of her favourite things to do.

When she looks at the time on her phone and see's it's nearing seven, she puts everything away and goes to stand up. She stops in her tracks however when she hears a small set of feet making there way towards her and with a knowing smile, she holds her arms out ready to take the younger girl in her arms.

Camila jumps in shock slightly when she see's Lauren already sat at the back of the bus, but she doesn't hesitate to crawl onto her lap. Once her legs were situated either side of Lauren's own, she lets out a content sigh and closes her eyes again, feeling soothed by the gentle back and forth rocking actions.

"Don't go back to sleep baby, you have a busy day" Lauren murmurs soothingly as she gently jostles Camila on her lap, bringing the hand the wasn't wrapped around her waist up to cup the back of her head so she could run her fingers through her hair.

Camila sighs heavily, "I know" she whispers, not budging from her position.

Smiling sympathetically, Lauren presses a kiss to the side of her head, "lets go get some breakfast yeah? Would you like a bottle too?" She asks as she stands up, placing her folded forearms underneath the girls butt.

Letting her legs and arms hang heavily, Camila nods her head.

"Alright, you're gonna have to be my little koala for a second so i can make it" Lauren says, moving one of her hands to Camila's thigh to encourage her to wrap her legs round her waist. Sure she could put her down, but she knew with how tired Camila still was, she'd much prefer to he held.

Camila pouts slightly, but nods and hooks her legs round the woman's waist, her ankles crossing together on her lower back. She brings her arms up too, her head still laying heavily on her shoulder.

"Good girl" Lauren praises as she releases the girl with one arm, getting to work on making the girl her bottle. Knowing Camila wasn't really a big eater in the morning, she simple grabs a couple of bananas from the small fruit bowl and once her milk was done, she screws the lid back on and places her arms back underneath the girl, allowing her to relax again.

She places herself down onto the couch and with minimal effort, adjusts Camila so she was sat sideways. After placing the bananas down onto the side, she places the nipple of the bottle to Camila's lips, "while you have this, I need to talk to you about something. Is that okay?" She asks as the girl begins to eagerly suckle.