:2:

Namjoon sat alone at lunch. He didn't get anything. And he wasn't planning on doing so.

He was minding his own business when- SLAM

"What's an Omega slut like you doing here?" Someone asked.

Namjoon looked up, hair covering his eyes.

"Answer my question!" The boy with bunny teeth said.

"Jungkook-ah~lets go! I'm hungry!" A boy with silver hair said from behind him.

"Hold on Tae. I gotta teach this slut a lesson." Jungkook grabbed Namjoons hair, dragging him out to the feild.

Tae Followed. And due to his innocent mind, he didn't know what was going on.

"Tae-hyungie. Go with Jiminnie." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and skipped away,still not knowing what his best friend was gonna do.

"Alright listen here Omega. I don't know what your doing here or why your here, but you better stay in your lane bitch!" Jungkook gripped his hair harder.

"N-no stop! I-i promise i-i w-ont do it again NamJin!" (Kill me now😁)

"NamJin? You mean that new kid? What the hell are you talking about him for?"

"Namjoon! Get your ass over here now you whore !!!" NamJin yelled

Jungkook looked at his new friend, giving him a confused look. NamJin just waved it off, calling for Namjoon again.

Namjoon ran quickly to NamJin, only to get pushed to the ground and kicked in the stomach.

"You trying to whore yourself off again?! Huh?! You want me to tell father?!" NamJin kicked him again, picking him up by the hair.

Namjoon sobbed shakily, covering his mouth to keep quiet.

"We're going him early today. Father says he has something important forusto know. Now get your ass moving! I hate having to see your ugly face everyday!" NamJin slapped him on the head, walking away.

Namjoon followed a distance away.

Jungkook watched the whole thing, confusion shown on his face.

"What was that about?"