five

I didn't notice that in previous chapters I had accidentally used the name AMELIA instead of EMILEE. I've changed it now but they are the same person!

AMARA

My body burned as the boiling hot water cascaded down my naked body, indecent thoughts rushing through my brain as I scrubbed my body. I gaped as a line of skin tore open, blood pouring from the thin tear.

I gasped loudly, imagining all the germs and bacteria that could wiggle their way into my torn skin, rushing out of the shower. I didn't bother putting a towel over my body as I rummaged through the bathroom drawers, my hands picking out a bandaid and alcohol.

I wailed as the alcohol was poured into the cut, the liquid mixing with the crimson shade of my blood. My free hand cupped my mouth, my cries becoming muffled, in hope Harry hadn't heard.

Once I was convinced the cut was disinfected, I placed a large bandaid over it, flinching when I pressed down too hard.

"Amara? Are you okay in there?" I heard a knock on my ensuite door, Harry's soft voice pushing through the cracks of the doorway.

"I'm fine," I swiftly plucked a towel off the handle, covering my body. I jerked the door open when I heard him exit my bedroom, walking into my wardrobe. I made sure to grab out a long-sleeved shirt to cover the bandaid, so Harry wouldn't bother me about it. Once changed, I sent Emilee a quick text, informing her that I was leaving now.

"Are you ready?" I waited by the door as Harry nodded, grabbing his car keys from the kitchen bench. Harry walked in front of me, allowing me to ogle as the muscles in his back shifted while he walked.

My time of checking Harry out was finished when we reached his car from downstairs, the lights flashing as it unlocked automatically. A blush crept on my cheeks as Harry pulled the passenger door open for me, his face remaining stern. He was just doing his job. My head rested on the glass window as Harry jumped in, the car roaring once it was started.

"I don't like this," Harry blurted out, his fingers tapping on the steering wheel as quiet music hummed through the car.

"What?"

"I don't like this, you going to meet with the people that got you to smoke weed again," Harry shook his head, his curls hitting his cheeks.

"Finn offered, and I accepted. It's not their fault, it's mine. If anyone is to partly blame, it's Finn," I shrugged as I blamed the boy carelessly. I probably shouldn't have, considering how bad Finn looked when Harry found us together with myself only wearing a bra.

"None of the others tried stopping you," Harry continued, his lips pursing.

"I'm not their responsibility, and they didn't know it would do me harm," I defended my new friends, growing annoyed at Harry's argumentative state. Harry dropped the conversation, noticing how worked up I was getting.

I couldn't hide the grin that broke out on my face when my eyes studied our surroundings, jumping out of the car as soon as Harry parked it. I jumped on my toes when my bare feet came in contact with the hot cement. I sighed in relief as my feet halted onto the sand, the tiny grains wiggling in between my toes.

I bounced on my heels as I waited for Harry to meet my side, skipping once he did, two navy blue towels tucked under his arm. Both our eyes examined the expanse of the beach, my finger raising to point at the group of four a couple metres away.

A chorus of 'hello's' sounded as Harry and I became visible to the group, the conversation they were having before Harry and I joined disintegrating.

"How are you feeling after Friday?" Finn's lips twitched as he gazed at me, his eyes flickering to Harry for a brief second. I laid my towel beside his, the crowded beach not allowing me to sit anywhere else.

"She would be better if you used your fucking-"

"I'm good," I interrupted Harry, sending Finn a fake smile. I glared at Harry as he dropped down next to me, not bothering to lay out a towel.

"Wanna come in the water with us, Ara?" Emilee reaches her hands out as she stood in front of me, her fingers wiggling in persuasion.

"I will, let me just put some sunscreen on first," I dug around in the bag Harry brought from the car, noticing Emilee and Jordan run to the water in the corner of my eye. I began rubbing the white lotion into my thighs and calves, not bothering to rub it in properly due to my eagerness.

I lifted my loose shirt above my head, throwing it to the side, before wiggling out of my shorts. My eyes fell on the band aid I'd put on my arm, cursing myself and hoping nobody would question it. I was left in my baby pink two-piece, smirking as I felt Harry's eyes on me. My smirk dropped as I noticed Finn was staring also. My arm reached onto my back, reaching as far as possible, but not quite getting my whole back.

"C'mere," I heard Harry's voice almost whisper, his large hand gripping my calf to pull me closer to him. I squealed as I slid on the towel, my back now facing to Harry.

I flinched when the cold lotion was squirted onto my back, Harry's large hands pressing into my shoulder blades. I let out a breath of content as he massaged it into my skin, his fingers sliding down my back slowly.

"Stand," Harry demanded, placing his hands on my hips to help me up. My legs almost buckled as his hands kneaded into the back of my thighs, just below the crease of my bum. He lightly slapped the side of my calf after a few seconds, gesturing he was finished.

"Are you coming in?" I turned to him, already walking backwards to the water.

"I'll come down in a minute." I wasn't sure whether I should leave him alone with Finn, Wolf had disappeared by now, I assumed he had joined Emilee and Jordan. I glanced between the two boys who peered at me, nodding as I turned to run into the water.

My thoughts were confirmed when I spotted Wolf, along with Emilee and Jordan, a few feet away. I doggy paddled to the trio, groaning when they laughed at my amateur swimming method.

"I'm a bad swimmer," I stayed about a metre away from them, where I could still touch the bottom. Ill admit, I was afraid of deep water. This wasn't too bad though, you could see the bottom because of how clear the water was.

"Aren't you coming in further?" Emilee reached out to grab me, pulling me in deeper.

"No no, I can't really swim," I laughed out loud, embarrassment evident in my voice. I noticed Jordan shoot Emilee a look when she tried to pull me deeper a second time, Emilee's grip now dropping.

I swished my arms around in the water, the conversation between the four of us getting stranger as time went on. I droned out as I realised quite a bit of time had gone by and Harry still hadn't joined us.

"Finn-" I looked at Jordan quizzically as she shouted Finn's name, before feeling two hands grip the sides of my waist, throwing me above the surface.