65

It's been four months since that day. Sean couldn't find a single piece of traffic or security footage of what happened to them. There were no sightings of Sydney, Connor or Dante. They were just gone. I hired the best hackers and trackers in California to try and find her but nothing. Chris hasn't talked to me since that day. He still blames me for her being taken and I can't blame him.

"I need her back,"I told Sean.

"I know man. We will find her. It- it's just going to take some time." said Sean.

"What if we are out of time?" I asked. "What if- what if he killed her?"

Sean shook his head. "No. Dante's in love with her. He wouldn't kill her."

"But what if-"I started to say when Sam ran into the room.

"Jason," she said. "There's something you need to see."

I lifted Patrick off my lap and set him down on the ground before standing up along with Sean. we walked into the office behind Sam. "What is it? Did you find something?"

"Not exactly," she said. "You were just sent this from an anonymous sender. We haven't watched it yet."

I sat down in my chair while Sam and Sean stood behind me. "Everyone out," I said. The others stood up and left the room closing the door behind them.

Chris and Madi came down a few seconds after the people left. "Hey, Sam told us we got something," said Chris.

"A video," I said. They nodded and came around to watch it. I pressed play and Sydney appeared on the screen. She was in a small room with one dim ceiling light. She was sitting on a small dirty mattress in the corner. She was wearing a pair of sweats and a tank top. Her face and body were somewhat dirty. Looking down I saw her stomach was bigger than before. Her baby bump was showing. My baby was still alive. Around her wrists were ropes which were attached to the wall not letting her move.

Then a man walked in front of the camera. He smirked at the camera. "Hello, Jason King. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dante Summers, but I can guess you already knew that." my hands turned to fists looking at him. "Now that we got the pleasantries aside I can tell you why you are watching this video... Sydney is mine. You had your fun playing with her but she will always be my doll. You won't find us and you will never see her again. And why would you want to, given that she's pregnant with my child." he smirked again going over to Sydney. "Isn't that right doll?"

"vai all'inferno (go to hell)" she spat at him.

He slapped her across the face. I glared at the computer and almost hit it but Sam grabbed my arm. "Be nice doll." he turned back to the camera. "Stop your search for her or you won't like the outcome."

Sydney started speaking making him turn to her. She was looking at the ground. "Padre, oggi vengo da Te, inchinandomi nel mio cuore, chiedendo protezione dal malvagio. Tu sei il nostro custode, o Signore, l'ombra alla nostra destra. Dio, nostro padre, noi preghiamo che tu protegga i nostri cuccioli." she looked straight at the camera and paused before speaking again. "Tienili al sicuro da eventuali danni. Proteggici da tutti i mali e mantieni la nostra anima. Proteggi il nostro uscire e il nostro arrivo. Da questo momento e per sempre. Nel nome di Gesù, Amen."

Dante rolled his eyes. "Praying won't help you doll." he turned back to the camera. "Don't try to find her cause you won't," he smirked and went over to her. He ripped off her clothes and faced her to the camera holding her chin from behind her. "She's mine."

"Jason help-" she screamed as the video feed ended.

I stood up and started pacing. "Sean will you be able to trace where the video was sent from?"

He sat down and started messing with the computer. After a few minutes, he looked at me and shook his head. "I can't man. This is expert level encryption. It's bouncing the signal around every country twelve times over. I can't hack through it."

"WELL, WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING" I screamed flipping over the other table. I fell to my knees and put my head in my hands.

"We will do something," Sam whispered squatting down next to me.

"I need her. I need her back." nothing not even Dante summers is going to keep her away from me. I'm going to get her back. I'm going to get my princess and my baby back. Dante doesn't know who he is dealing with. He woke up the devil and the devil wants his princess back...

***********************************************************************************************

Prayer Translation
Father, I come to You today, bowing in my heart, asking for protection from the evil one.You are our keeper, O Lord, the shade on our right hand. God, our father, we pray you will protect our cubs. Keep them safe from harm. Protect us from all evil and keep our soul. Guard our going out and our coming in. From this time and forever. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Wow, two updates in a day, exciting! I hope everyone is having a great week! I just started school and I already have so much homework and quizzes next week :( Anyways I hope yall liked these updates! If you do hit the little vote button and comment your thoughts about the story or characters or questions you might have! And if you haven't already go check out my second published book- "Beauty and the Beast... Well not Exactly" It has just been updated and it would mean a lot to me if you checked it out, I promise you won't regret it!

And remember I update every weekend so stay tuned for new updates! Have a great long weekend, if you live in America and have Monday off for labor day! Or have a great normal weekend!