Free goodies for the Athenians!

Thanks for your team/fandom name suggestions, guys. They were super funny as I read them. I think the Athenians  is pretty cool. If not that I like the Demigods too. 

Extra, extra! Read all about it!

First news:

Build rapport.

My blog is live! Check it out: http://bit.ly/AthenaSimoneWeb

It's not the best thing in the world but people worked hard on it so appreciate it lol!

If you sign up, we'll give you a bonus chapter for free! Like come on how could you not want that! Do it!

Second news:

It's time to vote for the book cover! I'm so freaking excited about these and I literally almost started crying. CRYING! You can vote over here in my blog:http://athena-simone.awesomeauthors.org/index.php/cover-poll/  

They are so amazing, right! 

I've been blown away by your amazing submissions. But sadly, my publisher had to reject some because of requirements that need to be met. I know, I know; I wish they didn't have to. But I'm trying to get my hands on those that sent in submissions so that I can still show them off ;) The ones that we have those are so awesome! Some are even reminiscent of my cover now! Please please check them out and vote! Then come back here and comment all the comments because I want to know your thoughts! All the thoughts!

Now get out of here, sign up, get your freebie, and vote! ;-) I want you guys to take the free stuff! All of you! You guys deserve it so much! Get your freebie! 

So I will definitely be selling signed copies of my book after the release date! So it will take a little while but if you plan on getting a copy just hold off on actually buying yours. I will start off with a small inventory and then once I sell them off then I'll get more and repeat the process. So when I get my inventory it will be first come first serve :) I will also personalize them :)  

Soo Shadow commented something interesting that I'm not sure if we should take seriously and work on it lol Should we petition to get a movie for Kissing Olivia Winchester?? That would be soooo amazing. 

I decided to go ahead with making the petition! If you guys want to try and get this to happen go ahead and sign!

https://www.change.org/p/netflix-make-kissing-olivia-winchester-a-movie?recruiter=881571544&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Until next update, Cult of Athena!