Chapter 24

This chapter is so much longer than they usually are and it has a bit of smut near the end but it's nothing too graphic I promise you guys. Also I wanted to give you guys a heads up that I'm planning on working on finishing up this story for a little while since I've got most of that stuff planned out already. After this story is completed then I'll have everyone vote on which story I'll start up next: So, that's all I have to tell you guys enjoy this chapter and please please please tell me what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 24

The rest of the day out in Tokyo for the three brothers and Louis ended up being an argument about the younger male getting a few packs of cigarettes to bring back to the island with. The boy has gone weeks without the cancer sticks and was honestly going to go crazy if he didn't get some soon he was going to go insane.

"They're not good for you, angel," Harry argues with the boy being the health junky that he is.

"But I don't care, Harry," Louis tells the man with a deadly look that totally says that you better let him get the cigarettes or he was going to throw his own tantrum for the rest of day.

"Well I do," Harry argues back, giving the boy his own daring look not backing down from the argument.

What the two don't notice while they're fighting is the oldest of the brothers grabbing a couple packs of the brand of cigarettes that the boy said he liked and paying for them himself. He was tired of watching the argument go on and if the boy he was fond of wanted something he was going to get it. "Here you go, babe," Alex says handing out the bag the cashier gave him towards the smaller boy.

When Louis sees the bag a bright smile spreads across his face and he sends a large smirk towards the man who was arguing with him. "Look who won now," he tells the man childishly as he sticks his tongue out at him. The small little monkey on the boy's shoulder mimics the action of his owner sticking its own little tongue out at the man.

Marcel rolls his eyes from the sideline where he had watched the whole thing unfold. He had gone off for a second to find someone who would be able to deliverer their groceries to the pier for them and when he came back his brother and Louis were arguing. It really wasn't anything unusual at this point with them but he did wish it wasn't so frequent.

"We should eat lunch with Niall and Liam before going home," Marcel offers trying to get everyone off the topic of Louis and his bad habit already.

"Yes!" Louis shouts in excitement not having seen either of his friends in a long while. It would be great to spend some time with someone else besides the brothers for a change.

"Let me call them up and see what they're doing today," Harry says, already pulling out his cell phone and dialing most-likely Liam's number.

"Liam's our best friend from forever ago, but who's Niall?" Alex asks not having been in the loop with the whole kidnapping ordeal that went down.

Marcel looks to Louis with a hesitant look before looking back at his older brother. "Well you see he's the boy that Liam kidnapped along with Louis," the man says, they haven't told the man about the whole kidnapping thing yet so they weren't entirely sure how that was going to turn out.

"Wait what?!" Alex says in surprise turning to look at Louis with wide eyes. "My brothers kidnapped you?" He asks, having just heard this information for the first time.

Louis shrugs at the question, honestly having gotten used to the brothers at this point that he actually kind of forgot he was kidnapped. "Yeah, but it's alright," he says nonchalantly, he wouldn't have been this cool about the whole thing a few weeks ago, but what can you say the brothers changed his outlook on things.