Lunch Time

"I need to talk to you."

"I'm eating."

"Please don't tell me lunch is more important than me."

She couldn't really say that because the truth is... Jennie's more important than anything to her. But she wasn't to drop everything at once for her. She didn't want to appear so whipped for the girl.

"No, it's not." Jisoo took a bite from her favorite food. Jennie smiled widely and it made her reconsider teasing the brunette. "But my chicken is."

"Ahh jinja..."

Jisoo laughed dorkily at the pout Jennie was doing. 'This girl really knows how to be cute' she thought. "Yah it's not cute. Stop it."

That made Jennie do a full on aegyo at her. "Chichu Chichu Chichi... I need to talk to you."

She was making her eyes cuter and puffing her cheeks, it was almost impossible for Jisoo to refuse.

"Chichu chichu chichuuuu... Don't ignore me pweaseee!"

It was only a simple aegyo and it was even something Jisoo is always used to. It's just that her heart flutters every time Jennie does it. A thing that Jisoo is also used to even when she tried not to give in.

"Geez... Fine. What is it?" Her chicken was long forgotten as butterflies in her stomach was enough to make her tummy turn. Jennie was hugging her and pressing their cheeks together.

"Thank you!"

"So what do you need?"

"Just a talk." She giggle and then continued, "My boyfriend... he just..."

Jisoo was used to stories, gossip and even nonsense talk every lunch time with Jennie. But she still listens. Even if the topic makes her want to vomit.

She listens because it's what Jennie needs. She's willing to give the time. Even if it leaves her bitter during her own sweet lunch time.