Tyler° Much better

Summary: You lose your dog and Tyler decides he wants to help you look for her.

-Finn's Character Tyler in "Dog days"
-Will try my best to get the character on point!

Y/N POV

"Ahh shit." I spoke as I dropped all my missing posters. Damn it, I was having the worst summer break ever.

I wasn't getting the best grades, my older sister was though, my parents admired her ass. And now I've lost my dog Sabre.

My clumsy hands started collecting all my posters I've dropped. Currently I was placing these missing posters all over my neighbourhood.

Sabre had been missing for 2 days now and I was worried, my parents didn't know she was missing. So my older sister was with her BF 24/7 while my parents travelled to NYC for my moms book release, she was an author.

"Y/N? Right?" A voice spoke, I looked up and saw Tyler something? I don't remember his last name.

"Yes. It's me- I saw your posters back there and would like to help you look for Sabre and put up more posters around town? ." He spoke interrupting me. I raised my brows and stood up.

Why did Tyler want to help me? We didn't know each other, well we had 2 class together but, he was the popular kid, not to mention class clown.

"Right okay. Well, that's cool...." I spoke awkwardly, we both stayed silent and it was still awkward.

"Wait, why do you want to help me?" I asked, Tyler smirked and placed his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm a good guy and I like helping out pretty ladies." He replied, I almost choked on my gum.

My eyes went wide and I nervously chuckled, it was such a fake laugh.

"Okay, this must be joke because you're Tyler, Mr Popular, why would you help a loser like me- Just let me help you ok? You could just say thank you?" Tyler spoke smiling, he winked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay come on Mr Suave. We have to walk this direction- We aren't waking, my motorbike is back there." Tyler replied and pointed the direction behind him. My jaw dropped.

"Isn't that dangerous Tyler? Omg." I spoke freaking out. Tyler chuckled and pulled me his direction.

"Come on, I bet you haven't been on a- Tyler didn't finish his sentence because I gave him the face off,
"Yes, I haven't been on a motorbike."

He excitedly walked me over to his bike and I examined it, wow. My heart skipped beats. I held tightly onto my missing posters and didn't want to get on.

Tyler hopped on and handed me a spare helmet.

"Come, on. Want to find Sabre or not? I know you want to Y/N. Don't make me lift you up and place your ass on my bike, cause I will go to the extent." Tyler explained, I rolled my eyes and hopped on.

He turned on the engine. It was booming loud.
I placed on my helmet and felt like I was a rebel, kind of.

"Y/N. Uhm, you'll have to hold onto me, so you won't fall back." Tyler mentioned, I exhaled and didn't do it. Suddenly Tyler grabbed my arms and placed them on his hips. I sighed and watched as some of my missing posters dropped.

"Much better." Tyler spoke and smirked at me.
"What a beautiful start to a friendship." I whispered. Tyler agreed.

-How was this? 😂