7

I awoke to still no Toby and no clockwork, but Toby's bed was made neatly. I know it wasn't Toby who made it, he doesn't fold his blankets.

I clambered out of bed and looked around until my eyes landed on a pink sticky note on Toby's labtop.

BEN I've made a mistake with putting Jeff and Jane together. Talk to them don't tell them directly about this. I trust that you know what to do, ask about their relationship and stuff

Thank ya love ya
Toby

Ok then

I head down the stairs and to the dinning room where waffles and bacon was waiting for me. Not many pastas were here, but I didn't exactly care.

After I ate, I found Jane and Clockwork chatting on the couch while watching 'Love Simon'
(Tell me if i spelt it wong)

"Hey Jane." I say as I cautiously in case she didn't want to be bugged

"Oh hi, BEN. Err I have a problem with Jeff." She said as she got up and led me by the hand away from clockwork.

"Alright what-" I stared

"I don't what to be with Jeff, but I don't want to hurt him, what am I saying I'm going to break, up with him."

"Oh, that's what I was going to talk to you about, do you have some else in mine?"

She blushed a bit and looked back at the couch where Clockwork was spraying cream cheese in her mouth while bending over the arm of the chair.

"Well, that's attractive, go get her girl!" I say and Jane heads down the hall towards Jeff's room. Moments later Jane came out. "Jeff broke up with me." She said and sat back down with Clockwork.

I walk into Jeff's room. He was sitting on his bed and starring at his ceiling as though debating on something.

"Leave you f*cking elf." He growled

I raise my hands in defeat and left.

Time skip cuz I can

I was getting ready to go to bed when a heard a knock on the door. I crack it open. No one was there. Dig-dong-ditch probably.

Putting Toby's hoodie on and crawling into my bed and falling fast asleep.

I awoke to a crash. My eyes popped open at the noise. All was dark, a lighter shadow sat on the end of my bed.

It noticed me, it's eyes gleaming in the moon light, it crawled up to my face. It placed a cold claw like finger up to my lips.

"Shush." It said now getting a look at it.

I recognized the features of the creature before me, the pastas told story's of him, the Rake.

A shudder went down my spine knowing what he can do. Plus the thought of him IN MY ROOM.

And just as quickly as he came he left...

Umm I'll tell Slenderman in the morning until then ima just pretend that it didn't happen.

I'm going to be paranoid, I think as I roll over and cover myself in blankets.

(Sorry if there's incorrect spelling)