Aftermath

Continuation of Dinner Date Gone Wrong?

{Requested}

《Lemon》

       Keith carried me all the way up to the bedroom, my lips never leaving his jawline and neck. He pushed the door and walked into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him with his foot. I let my teeth graze his sensitive skin, he flinched and let out a low groan.

      He set me down gently on the bed as if I was a fragile flower, pulling away so he could take a look at me. His eyes were soft for a moment as he took in the sight of me laying on the bed, panting slightly, parted lips slightly swollen from the passionate kisses, disheveled hair, and half lidded eyes. The moonlight that crept through the window illuminated a sorrowful blue that danced wonderfully upon her soft, beautiful skin.

      He leaned down and began to butterfly kiss my lips, forehead, neck, and my collar bone. I motioned him to rid of my shirt and he got the message as he began to lift it slightly.

     Upon it exposing my stomach, he paused and glanced up at me.

      "If you don't want to continue, just let me know and I'll stop. I don't want to hurt you in any way." He spoke softly, running his hands up and down my sides, slowly, delicately.

      I pushed myself up and let my hand slither behind his neck, bringing him down so our lips could meet once more in a loving kiss, I felt Keith begin to relax under my touch as the kiss deepened. I felt him slide my shirt up further until we had to break apart so he could slip it over my head.

     He tossed the shirt to the side, discarding it so it could be found in the morning. His metallic eyes scanned the exposed skin, he was eager yet intricate with touch.

      "Don't worry Keith, I'm okay." I assured him and he sighed softly.

      "Help me unclip this." I motioned him to take off my bra and he nodded, reaching behind me and grasping the clasp.

       "Damn, how do you get this thing off?" I laughed as he struggled with unclasping it, soon enough he figured it out and the annoying contraption slid off and my breasts were exposed to the cool air. Keith helped me take it off and he tossed it where my shirt was.

        "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He smiled softly and I gazed up at him with tinted cheeks.

      He continued to kiss me, he had left off at my collarbone. His ink colored hair grazed my skin as he continued to kiss me lower until his lips made contact with my erect left bud. I flinched sensitively, not being used to the new feeling. This made Keith glance up nervously at me.

"K-Keep going." I encouraged and he did.

     He pecked my bud once more and he wrapped his mouth around it, swirling his tongue over it. I arched my back and drew out a moan, this caused him to start sucking and nipping at my sensitive skin.

     He began to massage my right breast, his index fiddling with my right bud. The pleasure was so great and it was only the beginning.

      My chest heaved up and down as Keith switched sides, now giving my right breast the same treatment as the left. My mind was in a haze, my head was tossed back and my hands clenched the bedsheets. Over and over, I would moan out his name and he'd get more dominant, more eager. I wanted him to explore my body, I wanted him to touch me in all the right places.

     Speaking of which, there was a throbbing ache in between my thighs, so I wrapped my legs around Keith's waist and began to pull him close until our groins collided, this made us both react simultaneously.