027.

ALEXUS'S POV..!

We were scattered about the tour bus, the girls, excluding me and Ariana, had left back to Christina's dorm. Jack insisted on playing their own music on a large speaker Eben had brought for Limelight. Jonah and Daniel were the only ones who sang their part, jumping around and singing and taking my hand joking at romantic parts.

"I swear I'd walk, I'd run, I'd even learn to fly. Just to see you smile." Daniel sang with the music, grabbing my hands to give them a kiss, making me roll my eyes but give him a big, cheesy grin.

"Stop serenading Corbyn's girlfriend, bro." Zach teased, playfully pushing Daniel out of the way, making him topple into the tour bus seat, almost on top of Jack.

"We're not dating!" Corbyn and I groaned together in sync, making Ariana crack another joke onto Zach's.

"They even speak the same sentences!" The brown haired girl awed, Jack smiling along with her, his hand not moving from her thigh.

"You can't talk, you and Jack you guys have been down each others throats the whole night!" Jonah complained, joining #cexus in the argument.

Ariana took Jack's face and kissed his lips, Zach and Daniel showing a look of disgust, the two coming over to the other side of the couch section. Zach landed on my lap and Daniel stood next to Jonah, who looked away and complained once again.

"Stop!" I groaned, grabbing the closest object, which happened to be Corbyn's phone that was on his thigh, and chucked it at the couple.

"No my phone, I'll have to wash away all the sins!" Corbyn exclaimed, leaving his spot to collect the phone that landed on the floor by Ariana's shoe.

He sat back down next to me, the warmth and smell her brought with him giving me the shivers as it always did.

"You girls staying the night?" Zach asked after many more kisses from Jack and Ariana and more songs sung by Jonah and Daniel.

"Yeah, I guess. We'll go to the hotel tomorrow." Ariana stood up from her spot, Jack following suit, "I'm cuddling with my mans, bye bye boys."

"Goodnight, honey boo. Happy birthday." Ariana smiled, kissing my cheek and smiling at Corbyn, before grabbing Jack's extended hand and walking down the hallway to Jacks bunk.

Jack handed her a sweatshirt before exchanging another sweet kiss and leaving her in the bunk by herself.

"Wow aren't you two adorable?" Daniel nodded towards the hallway, me holding up my finger in acceptance.

"We try." Jack shrugged, "What do you wanna do for the last remaining seconds of your birthday, Lexus?"

"Get a tattoo."

"What?" Corbyn sputtered, sitting up slightly to look at me.

"Yeah, I'm 18 now. Plus, my parents would kill me if I was still their child, so why not?" I shrugged, standing up to grab my phone off the counter, "You guys don't have to come with me but I'm going no matter what."

"Chill out, would you?" Zach rolled his eyes and shrugged on a jacket, looking at the rest of his band mates as they huddled into clothes for warmth and stepped outside into the cold NYC air.

Together, the six of them managed to find a somewhat not sketchy tattoo parlor in the heart of the city in between a McDonalds and a gift shop.

CORBYN'S POV..!

Alexus was set on the idea of a tattoo as a gift for herself for her birthday. The boys and I caved and agreed to help her with the pain she will undergo.

After writing down an individual letter in our own handwriting, the girl showed the artist where she wanted to small handwritten tattoo. Which happened to be on the curve of her left hand.

Seeing her wince in pain as the needle drilled into her skin, giving her a permanent black mark, made me shudder. I stood behind her as she sat in the chair, my torso pushed against her back and held onto her shoulders and gave them light squeezes throughout the experience.

"That's all done." The artist said and Lexus heaved a loud breathe, stretching her fingers.

"Let us see the final product!" Jonah whined, making Lexus let out another giggle.

It was the small stuff like her laughing that gave me a hoard of butterflies in my stomach. I was never so infatuated with someone I hadn't made a move on, expect for the long and dead relationship with me and Christina. Or when she tucked the same piece of brown hair every time she was sitting still. Or how she had little dimples when she smiled at a joke Zach or Daniel made. Or her grins when she takes pictures with girls that mean so much to her.

I always knew, but this was the time I finally accepted that I was head over heels for Alexus Reynolds.

lexusreyolds — a sweet, sticky, yellow substance made by bees. i love you arianahen
tagged: arianahen

beautychickee, seaveydaniel, and 96k others like this.

comments are disabled.

written on: june 14
published on: june 14 2018
edited on: 05/18/20