Twenty-nine

I accidentally slapped a grown man's butt while walking backwards please hALP

Y/n's POV

"Oh my hell, look at Mark." Laken mumbles, slapping Embry's arm.

Em nods excitedly. "I know!" She squeals. "Look at Alex! And Tyler!"

"What about G? Oh my Lord this is why I love sports." Lake sighs.

Laken, Embry, Bexley, and me are sitting on the top row of the bleachers. Rowen still hasn't showed up, but he said he's on his way. The game still hasn't started yet. The players from Shouden and our school are still warming up. Music was playing from the speakers above us, playing cheesy songs, but some good ones.

While Em and Lake are squealing about the guys, Bex and I are silently thanking Em for being here so we didn't have to listen to Lake again. The guys were the main reason she came to these games. She doesn't know a thing about basketball, but she knows all about how hot the guys were.

Shouden county was a nearby county that hated us, and we...didn't hate them. They were just normal people to us, but for some reason they despised us. Our team would occasionally compliment them on their throws, but they'd just ignore them. Shouden county had this image for us, that we're some rude, druggie filled county that they should avoid. No one here knows how they got that or who started it.
(Actual truth with where I live and a nearby county. They hate us with every fiber of their being, but we just see them as normal people who have no reason to be hated..)

Hope, Victoria, and the rest of the cheer team were practicing to the side, wearing too much makeup and too big of bows. The rest of the girls like Signe, Amy, Marzia, and Morgan were sat a few rows in front of us. Felix and Bob were sitting with them, supporting their friends as usual.
(I'm sad and mad at myself because I never added Molly or Mandy -_-)

Walking in with even more support were the four siblings and a parent of none other than Ethan Nestor. Quinton waved at me when he saw me, and Grey sneakily flipped me off behind his mother. I flipped him off as well, but to do me one better, he added another middle finger. Quickly, Ethan's mom slapped Grey in the back of his head and he hid his fingers as fast as he could, though it would do no good considering she already saw them.

"Do you know them?" Bex asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," I nod with a small smile on my face. "Thats Ethan's family."

Taking a look at the entrance for any sign of Rowen, I found none. Laughing at someone who fell on the court, Bex opens her mouth to say something about it. Though, before she could say anything, someone spoke before her, sitting in the empty spot in front of us.

"I never thought I'd see you here." Nathan grins.

Bex sends him a disgusted look. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Nathan, Y/n's friend."

"I wouldn't say friend. More like acquaintance." I shrug, sending him a questioning look. "What are you even doing here anyway?"

"My step brother is number 25." He points to a blonde headed guy with a Shouden County High School jersey on.

"You're from Shouden county?" Bex raises an eyebrow, looking offended. "What're you doing over here? You should be all the way across the gym on the visitors side! Run along, you ugly creature! You best get away from the druggies here!" She scoffs, slapping Nathan multiple times.