Closure

[unedited]

Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

"This is why I'm an underrated genius," Jungkook chimes, walking alongside a man with brunch in his hands. "I told you it would work out, didn't I?"

Taehyung glances at Jungkook holding a tray of coffee. He walks out the elevator, down the hallway, and finds the front door to Jimin's apartment. The man balances with all the food once Jungkook leans down for a spare key. The carpet by the door's corner edges for a hidden slot, allowing the first-year to triumphally smile and enter the space.

"Everything came easier to me by night," Taehyung sighs, placing the food onto the small couch. He glances at the closed tv, clean floors, and tidy counters. His confusion doesn't last long as Jungkook rubs his shoulder, grinning over at him. "It's about time," the first-year says, "Soon enough you'll be done your healing-journey and easily expressin' feelings like some love-struck puppy. Just give it time."

Taehyung nods. He's been smiling since last night. Late at night, he left Namjoon's apartment and joined you at yours alone. Nothing but soft whispers, Netflix, and sweet embraces took course of the night where he dared to kiss you on occasion. Before any of it could result in an embarrassing boner, Taehyung claimed a 'bedtime' and had you cuddle into his arms for rest. He left early in the morning, kissing your forehead and leaving a second note for you to read later.

Now, teamed with Jungkook, Taehyung's mind circles around his life. I've got my friends back and I've got my girl back. Reasons to forever smile made today a good day. Standing in thoughts, he's broken out when Jungkook whistles and catches sight of the apartment. "Why so clean?" he chuckles, starting to make noise down the hallway for Jimin's room.

Fooling around, Taehyung laughs loud, tears starting to ache at his lash-line while jumping onto the first-years back and having him carry his weight. Goofing about, they call for Jimin's name and bash his bedroom door. The man jumps off Jungkook's back, twirling the knob open only to have someone yank it on the other side.

Both obnoxious men grow quiet when a blushing Jimin faces them. His finger is at his lips telling them to shush, eyes in a sleepy haze, his tee barely covering abs that tense. Jimin rubs his hand through his hair before struggling to button his jeans. He pushes them back, trying to close the door behind him without making more noise.

There is a fight to block their sights, but Jungkook and Taehyung catch a body shuffle on Jimin's bed. "Hol—" Taehyung is cut off by Jungkook who screeches when seeing Pela's naked back. "YOU FUCKED MY BABY!" the first-year says. Jimin glares, eyes wider when slapping his hand on Jungkook's mouth.

Silence is heard for a few seconds before Jimin sighs in relief. Jungkook slaps the man's hand away, commenting, "Get your dirty sex-hand outta my face. I've been breaking out already, I don't need dried pussy-juice creatin' bumps on my cheeks."