Prologue

Skyler holds the binoculars to her face. "Alright, I'm coming for help, Clint. Those stupid gang-guys, they don't leave you do your job. I'll distract them, then you can get those codes, right?" Her voice is determined and way too much like an adult. "Sky, how many times did we tell you that we're blessed with you?" Natasha tells her over the earpiece. "29 times, counting this one with." She answers with a grin. "Alright, do, what you have to do." Clint says, agreeing with her. Skyler goes down of the roof and looks at the gang-guys, who are walking after Clint. "Hey, guys." She says in her best Hungarian. "Do you know where I have to be for the night market?" She adds. Not that there's a night market in this area of Budapest, but at least, they're distracted from Clint. "Go home, girl, we have business." One of them says. "Done." Clint says over the earpiece. "So have I." Skyler answers the men in English. She gets the address of the supermarket and leaves. "The shop-distraction." Skyler says with a grin. "Works every time."  She gets back to Natasha. "Now, let's kick some asses!" The red haired woman growls playfully, smiling like a child at Christmas. "Sounds pretty good." Skyler calls.

∞∞∞

"I never miss, agent, never."

∞∞∞

∞∞∞

Well... Hope you're going to like this part of the story. Based on: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban & The Avengers.