12 ; no hope

should i do like introductions of the characters at the beginning of the book? I know its late buuut i still wanna do it?  Should i? So new readers can have a lil knowledge abt (y/n)'s friends, etc

should i do like introductions of the characters at the beginning of the book? I know its late buuut i still wanna do it?  Should i? So new readers can have a lil knowledge abt (y/n)'s friends, etc. And also pls recommend me a good female name :>

After watching (f/m) AGAIN, and some other series that I love, I didn't even noticed that it's evening already. It was already 7pm. I ate almost 2 pizza boxes and wow that's a lot of calories? But hey, i'm still fit.

I went downstairs to throw the pizza boxes. Sumo went upstairs an hour ago, and left some... mess... at the carpet. I cleaned it and took out all the garbage.

After that, I went upstairs and did my thing. I heard a sound of something being broken downstairs but meh, it's probably from outside. I won't worry too much. Sumo was sleeping at my bed right now.

I heard a loud sound again from downstairs. I went downstairs and grabbed my baseball bat. I decided to check, because no one messes with the Anderson household! I saw a dark figure at the kitchen, I tightened my grip on my baseball bat, and proceeded to approach the light switch carefully. I turned on the lights. Well what do you know?

It was fucking Sergio. "Sergio?" I said and lowered my baseball bat.

"(Y/n)-"

That's fucking it. Without thinking, I hit him with my baseball bath. Not on the head though, cause it would be pretty critical. He is now on the ground. "What the fuck are you thinking? Oh great, you broke a window, now that's two broken windows in the house!" I said irritatedly, threatening to hit him again with the bat. "I'm calling the cops!" I said.

"Woah woah woah" he backed up, "no one's calling the cops!" He said and tried to stand up, but couldn't. Ha!

"Well I am, you little fucker!" I said and hit him again with the baseball bat, and reached for my phone in my pocket.

But before I did, I felt a sharp pain on my neck. My body was numb, and I can feel myself falling to the floor.

"You fucker."

Were the last words I said before seeing darkness.

; connor's pov

I am currently in the car with Lieutenant driving to their house. He is listening to Knights of the Black Death, with I think is the highest volume that this car has.

I turned to him, "Lieutenant, I really like this music." I said calmly, but I knew he didn't hear me.

"What?" Lieutenant yelled. He lowered down the volume of the music.

"I really like Knights of the Black Death, it's full of energy." I said.

"You listen to heavy metal?" Lieutenant asked.

"Well, I don't really listen to music as such, but I'd like to." I replied.

Lieutenant turned up the volume back again and continued driving, and I wait patiently.

Once we arrived at the house, I noticed something unusual. The front door was open, and barking inside was heard.

Me and Lieutenant went out of the car. "God dammit Connor, you broke two windows?" Lieutenant said and looked at the windows from outside.

"I remember only breaking one lieutenant." I replied. "I did not break the other one." I continued. "Perhaps someone else broke the other window?" I theorized.

"You might be up to something Connor." Lieutenant said.

We looked at each other for a second. "(Y/n)!" We said in unison as Lieutenant rushed upstairs and I followed him.

"She's not here!" Lieutenant yelled. Sumo was barking nonstop. He sat down at (y/n)'s bed and gave me a 'lost for hope' look.

"Lieutenant, we are not going to lose (y/n)!" I reassured him, "I suggest we understand what happened and maybe we can find a clue." I continued and went downstairs to investigate.

I walked over to the broken window and scanned it. It has blood on it.

PROCESSING DATA...

Blood of: Sergio Vail
Blood type: O
Status: fresh

I reconstructed it, which shows that Sergio did break in to the house. I walked over to the kitchen and saw a baseball bat on the floor. I kneeled down and scanned over to the handle.

PROCESSING DATA...

Fingerprints of: (Y/N) Anderson
Status: fresh

I gotta move quickly if I want to find (y/n)! I reconstructed it which shows that (y/n) hit Sergio with the baseball bat, but then (y/n) held her neck then fell to the ground.

So there was another weapon used, and there was someone else with Sergio.

I went to the front door and scanned the surroundings and noticed the trail of blood leading to somewhere. I looked back, "Lieutenant! There's a trail that might lead us to somewhere!" I shouted, as Lieutenant went downstairs and followed me. "We gotta move quickly if we want to save (y/n)."

"Connor." Lieutenant said, as I stopped at my tracks, and faced him. "I am counting on you."

"I won't disappoint you, Lieutenant."

Next update: june 12

EDIT: i changed the cover!!!! a lil backstory why the title is blue its bcs Bryan Dechart's (actor of connor) favorite color is blue and also bcs of their blue blood! :>