Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

It has been a week since they got married and Mia decided to visit her family.Drew went along with her and meet her family once again.After 1 hour,they arrived and went in.They made a party for the two and ate.Her parents were smiling at Mia and Drew.Mia's fiance,Jake, and he had his partner next to him.

"I know that you didn't like me,but I admire you when I was little and I guess were not being together is over.This is my love partner,Jenna.",said Jake.

"Yeah,that's good for me.",said Drew.

"Hello,Jenna.",said Mia.

"Hello to you too,Mia.",said Jenna.

They started to talk a lot until they left and cleaned up the place.Mia and Drew was sitting in the backyard,watching the moon.

"I remember the first place I met you and you saved me.When I said that I loved you,I forgot to say that I wanted to repay you for saving me 3 times.",said Drew.

"I really can't leave you alone,Drew.I would be in danger and you would be in danger.",said Mia.

"Because it's fate.Fate brought us when I got attacked from this backyard and look where it took us.",said Drew.

"Because you need me and I need you.I guess being your guard is the right choice and if I didn't...you would disappear.",said Mia.

"Don't say that,Mia.I won't disappear from you and I love you.",said Drew.

"*chuckles*...I love you too.",said Mia.

After 1 hour,they came to the castle and entered.As they entered,Drew was tackled by Erebus and Mia was hugged by Akira.

"What's wrong?",said Mia.

"Yeah and mind explaining?",said Drew as he got up.

"E-E-E-Erebus made Mita.....",said Akira as he was shaking.

"I am never doing that again to her AGAIN!!",said Erebus.

"What did you do?",said Mia.

"Do what?",said Drew.

"I played a prank which made her angry.",said Erebus.

"EEEERRREEEBBBUUUSSSS!!!!",shouted Mita.

Mita came in marching in bathrobes and holding a sword.

"A prank that made her clothes ripped.",said Akira.

"Erebus,mind playing with me?",said Mita giving him a creepy smile.

"Mia!Drew! Help!",shouted Erebus.

"Mita,you can play with him.",said Mia as she walked pass Mita.

"Erebus,be nice and play with her.",teased Drew.

"Drew!!! Don't leave me alone!!! Akira,you'll be my shield and protect me from you sister.",said Erebus as he hid behind Akira.

"You don't want you sister to get hurt,right Akira?",said Mita.

"No...sorry Erebus,but I have to go and help Chiyoko.",said Akira as he was running away from Erebus.

"So...where were we?",said Mita giving him a cold look.

Mia and Drew was walking in the hallway and holding hands.There was silence between the two and Drew looked at Mia.

"Mia...do you want a family?",said Drew.

"Yeah,that would be nice.",said Mia.

"So....",said Drew.

"Ok, father Drew.",said Mia.

7 Years Later......

"Mama!!! Shin took my toy!!!!",cried the girl.

"Shin,give Lila her toy back.",said mother.

"Mother,it's just a toy.",said Shin.

"Jay,will you please?",said mother.

Jay took the toy from Shin and gave it to Lila.Jay smacked Shin's head and patted Lila's head.

"You're a bad brother,Shin.",said Jay.

"Just because your older than me doesn''t mean anything to me.",said Shin while rubbing his head.

"Yes it does.If you are going to ask me to help you with your training then I would not even help you.",said Jay.

"I could ask father to help me and not you.",said Shin.

After 12 minutes of arguing,they became silent and started training.

"Papa!!",said Lila.

"Papa is here!!",said father.

"Father!",said Jay and Shin as they ran to him.

"What did you do now,Mia?",teased Drew.

"I did nothing and please stop teasing or it will go no where,Drew.",said Mia.

"Haha...I got a question for you,Jay.",said Drew.

"Is it the question that I am thinking?",said Mia.

"Stop ruining the surprise.",said Drew.

"What is it,father?",said Jay.

"Would you like to be a guard for the Princess or a guard protecting you?",said Drew.

"I...don't know...",said Jay.

"Hey Jay,can I tell you a something about me?",said Mia.

"What?",said Jay.

"Do you know how I fell in love with your father?",said Mia.

"No,how?",said Jay.

"Your mother was my guard when I was a Prince.",said Drew.

"Really!?",said Shin.

"Are you lying?",said Jay.

"Why do you think I am training you,boys?",said Mia.

There was silence and Jay made his decision.

"Ok,I will be her guard and protect her.",said Jay.

"He has the same saying as I did when I said that,but different words"I will be his guard and train him".",said Mia.

"Ok,then the family will come here in one hour.",said Drew.

After 1 hour,they discussed things and Jay became the Princess Aimi's guard and they same thing happened to Drew when she was almost attacked by a monster.Drew and Mia had smiling faces and waved Jay goodbye.There goes Jay's adventure to be like Mia's story.

_____________

This is it! If you want me to make a another book about this then.... I'll do it!

~AnexYuuma