Chapter 4 - Camp discovers a storm house

Chapter 4

Percy POV

Chaos took me around the Void and other places that were so different from anything that I'd ever imagined that I honestly couldn't describe them. I met Erebus, Hydros, Thalassa, Chronos, Ananke, Eros, Hemera, Aether, Ourea and Ouranos, who was not dead as we had been led to believe. They were all pretty down to earth, and were cool with me being made a primordial, and Aether even cheered when I showed him what had happened to Gaia. My brain was still whirling from meeting everybody, and Chaos sensed this. She offered me a palace in the Void, and I thanked her, but I didn't want a palace, or to have this much power. Sure, it was cool and all, but it just wasn't my thing to have more power than my friends. I teleported back to the apartment, which was crawling with policemen. I listened to what one of them was saying:

"No sign of anything that might have caused them to die. At the moment, the most likely scenario is that their rogue son, Perseus, was to blame." I realised that they were talking about my mom and Paul's deaths. And they suspected me as the murderer. I would have to be careful where I was seen around the apartment. The police might take me in for questioning. I teleported out of the apartment and to the woods around Camp Half-Blood. I made sure to be far enough away that I wouldn't disrupt their borders. I concentrated hard, and I made swirling winds form the shape of a cylinder. I turned the water to ice, and made a door and some windows. I created the furniture inside from more swirling clouds, but just made them forceful enough that I could sit on them. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my arms. I lay back on the bed, just staring at the ceiling which I changed the shape of so that it was cover in abstract designs.

Eventually, I fell asleep. I dreamed of Annabeth that night, her body sinking into Gaia's realm. I also dreamed of my mom, her body lifeless on the floor of the apartment. I swear that someone cried out while I was sleeping, although it was probably me. I woke up to the sound of voices. I morphed into my clothes and peeked out of a window that I had made. I could see some campers looking at my new house with a mixture of apprehension and hostility. They appeared to have noticed the door, and I could see that they wanted to knock, but didn't know what to expect. Eventually, they shoved Connor forward. He glared at them, but then made his way up to my door. I quickly changed my form so that I was just a column of swirling cloud with separate arms and legs. Connor knocked three times, then ran back into the crowd. I walked forward and opened the door. As soon as they saw the handle start to turn, they took a few steps backward. When I pulled it open, they were definitely frightened of me, I mean, like, I was a swirling cloud. I laughed.

"Do not worry, demigods. I will not hurt you. I am Typhonas, Primordial of Hurricanes. Any questions?" Clarisse spoke up.

"Since when was there a primordial of hurricanes? And why are you here in the first place?" I laughed.

"No one knows me, as I am the youngest primordial by, well, a lot. And I am here because I want to help you. Don't you think it would be good to have a contact on the primordial council?" The campers looked surprised that I was on the council. One of the Athena kids, Julie, spoke up.

"Are you really on the council? What's it like?" At this my smile dropped.

"I am on the council, but I don't know what it's like. I As I said, I am the youngest primordial by a lot, and Chaos only calls a meeting if it is necessary to do so. And it has not been necessary to do so during the time that I have been a primordial." Julie looked crestfallen, as she no doubt wanted to bombard me with questions about it. Chiron trotted out.

"Hello, I am Chiron. Who are you?" I smirked.

"I am Typhonas, Primordial of Hurricanes."

"Welcome, Typhonas. Excuse my asking, but why are you here?"

"I am here because I want to help. I am on the primordial council, which means that I have a lot of power. Even though the others are older, they seem to respect me, although I'm not sure why."

"Do we need help?" Chiron asked, his brow furrowing.

"No, but if you ever do, you know who to call." I said, winking. Chiron bowed and left, calling the campers to follow him. After they were gone, I turned to my demigod form and sat on the steps leading up to my house, lost in thought. I could have sworn I saw something that looked suspiciously like Juniper's hair disappear through the trees, but I didn't give it much thought. Eventually I got bored, and played with my powers a bit. I had a bit of fun playing around with the god's powers that I had gotten from their life essence. I wondered what the gods did in their free time, and then it hit me. They made a stuff. I thought about the spirits that the various gods had made. Venti were pretty cool, and I could talk to them so I would have a companion. I made a miniature hurricane and began shaping it. After a little while it looked like a pretty decent horse, and I stopped forming it. I set it free from the hurricane, and it pranced around, testing out its legs. It eventually came back to me and put its head on my shoulder it spoke in my mind.

'Hello, creator. What am I? Do I have a name?'

'You are a venti. What do you want your name to be?'

'Erm, is Thea is okay, creator.'

'Okay, Thea. And please don't call me creator. Call me Percy'

'Yes, crea- I mean Percy. Sorry.'

'That's okay Thea.'

After a while I went back inside my house and lay on my bed, thinking about my life. Then Thea came in and we chatted. It was good to have an actual conversation for once. I fell asleep, content.

I'm so happy! I just found this chapter lying around on my tablet, so I decided to publish it. Sorry about the other message I just posted. Well, actually, it kind of applies here. I still have writers block! It's so annoying it makes me want to throw a textbook across my room. (but I wont because I might break something. And, yes, I have a textbook lying around. Well, I was doing homework)