Chapter 15

The days in school went by quick. I spent most of the classes sharing textbooks with Jungkook.
He still hadn't received all of them.

Now it was almost time for the last bell.
The moment it rang no one payed attention to what the teacher said anymore. All of us were too excited to get out of this place.
The teacher just sighed. He was probably used to this already. He slowly moved outside the class.

"Jungkook, you could walk back with us." Soo-ji invited.
That was the last thing I had wanted.

He had caught quite a lot of attention on his first day. That was quite expected. I mean looking that handsome, he could make it to the headlines of any newspaper.

Our class was almost empty by now.
I picked my things and moved out of my place. Lazily dragging my legs.

"Soo-ji we have club activity today",someone screamed from beside the door.

"Ohh I almost forget. Thank you for the reminder.", she replied.

Soo-ji wasn't a person who lost track of her things. She always knew where she was heading to or what she had to do next.
Club activity means she won't be able to walk back with us.
Did she plan this all out?

She turned around so that she was now facing me and Jungkook,who was standing beside me.

"You'll have to walk back together." She said pointing towards him and then back at me with a very unapologetic expression.

She proceeded on to walk outside the class, screaming a 'bye' as she ran across the now empty corridor.

In seconds her little figure had disappeared.
"Can we go out now?" Jungkook spoke.
"Yea sure."
We were soon outside the gates and were now walking along the side walls of our school.
I had spent so many days of my life behind these walls that it was now practically impossible to think I would have to soon leave this place.
I had to get a scholarship and for that I had to study exceptionally well.
This was our first day but I know that days would soon pass and after the summer vacation I would have no time to relax.

"Why don't we go to a park or something."
"Now?"
Was he serious by any chance?
Maybe he wasn't in his right mind.

"Yes, obviously now."

"Do you have any clue about what Ms.Choi would do if she found out. I could be chopped into pieces." I still dreaded even thinking about that.

"Oh, come on can't you say a simple lie or something."

"No."

"Boring." He stated. A little too low but enough for me to hear.
"You give me no choice."

What?
Before I could process anything further, he grasped my hand and started pulling me in a different direction.

"I could put you in jail for this."
"Yea please proceed with whatever you want after you escape from my grasp."

This guy! He knew very well what he was saying. He knew that he was strong and me?
Ahh I can't even think of comparing my strength with his.

"I could complain against you for sexual abuse or something.", my voice was too loud and now the people around us were giving us a weird look.

"But I still din't do anything", he smirked. Ahh how much I wish I could pull that smirk off his face.

It took me some time to process what he had just said.
"Ehh?what do you mean by 'still'?"

"Chill, I'm not a molester."

He was still dragging me along to who knows where. I din't want to waste my energy and by now I had given into his wish.

A few minutes later, he came to a halt. I looked around to scan this new area. A wave of familiarity hit me.
He looked forward and his lips curved upward. What was he so excited about?
I followed his eyes and met with a old restaurant?
No maybe a ice-cream parlor.

"Are you serious you dragged me all the way to a ice-cream parlor?"
He just shrugged.

"We came all this way so can you stop complaining already?"
"We din't come all this way, you dragged me all this way." I now gave him a satisfied look.
"Yea,miss know-it-all",he sneered.

He walked forward I just followed behind him. I don't remember visiting here but this place was all too familiar.