chapter 50

I was watching weightlifting fairy kim bok joo and forgot to update.

*slaps herself*

This chapter is quite shorted guys but i will update soon.

And also for those who doesn't know these words.

Mian hae =  sorry

Kyoot =  cute

Okay thats all😂😁😂

Happy reading!

____________________________________

Taehyung silently stared at the younger male in shock, amused at his words. He sighed and looked down at his lap. 

"Mian hae.... i sounded so immature just now." 

Jungkook stared at him in amusement for a while but smiled later on. He moved closer to the older and laid his head on his chest causing taehyung to smile as well.

"I just didn't wanna lose you." the younger smiled at the words again and buried himself more in the older's arms. 

"You won't hyung. I am gonna stay with you forever. won't i?" he asked and lifted his head, looked at the older with sparkly eyes.

"Y-yeah.... forever." Taehyung mumbled, kissing the younger's forehead and closing his eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Did you understand what all medications he has to take?" Jin asked to the blond haired male as four of them walked along the corridor.

"Yeah... kinda." yoongi replied as he folded the papers in his hands. 

"We will be returning to seoul soon. I have already booked tickets for this friday." Namjoon said with hs dimple smile and the other two nodded. Jimin opened the door to jungkook's room and walked in with the others but all of them halted at the scene.

Taehyung and jungkook were cuddling and curled into the bed like hamsters. Warm and and comforting in their peaceful sleep. 

Jin and Jimin covered their mouth in order to not let out their squeals while namjoon smiled and yoongi sighed.

"ahhh kyoooooot!!!!" jin lowly squealed and took out his phone to snap some pictures of the adorable duo. 

>>>> five days later~ in spongebob voice >>>

(i kinda missed my spongebob reference hehe..)

"Miriiiiiiii!" Jungkook squealed as they entered the house. The said poodle barked happily and jumped onto its owner, who went to jeju for a long time.

"Aishh i said no running jungkook ah!!" yoongi exclaimed worriedly as he brought their luggages inside the living room.

"So can you tell me now what exactly happened in jeju?" Mrs Min said sternly, folding her arms and tapping her foot on the ground. Yoongi sighed at he stared at jungkook who was coughing weakly here and there as he played with miri.

"I already told you right. He fell off the stares." the blond haired male muttered, looking elsewhere when his mother frowned.

"How does even bring heart problem?!! gosh nothing makes sense." she rubbed her temples and walked away making yoongi to let out a relieved sigh. He walked closer to jungkook who was busily rambling about the trip to jeju.