-Two-

*Bell POV*

I am so NOT ready to meet Min Yoongi.

“Mum, Dad, I'm not ready, we have to go back...tell them I got hit by a car or something!” I grabbed both my parents arms and stopped them at the restaurant entrance, desperately trying to pull them back.

“Honey, you're going to be fine. I was nervous when I was going to meet your father too, but I made it through and look where we are!” She smiled her best to me and I did feel a little better.

“Dad, I'm scared, what if he doesn't like me? What if I embarrass myself so much they hate all of us?” I looked into their eyes as I hugged my body with my arms.

“Okay, who are you? I know my girl Bell doesn't get scared from things like this. When you finished University and they didn't let you speak at the graduation you literally ran on stage, cut off the principle and told the world how school is hell and to escape while they still can, now that's my girl.” My dad smiled widely at me and I laughed while hugging him.

“You're right dad, I don't know what came over me.” I shook my head getting my focus back and we started walking into the restaurant to where our designated table was.

I saw a well-dressed middle aged couple look up eagerly as they saw us but I didn't see Yoongi anywhere.

“Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Park. We're so thrilled to meet you and your lovely daughter today.” They both stood up as the lady smiled warmly to us.

The man stood serious as he shook my hand but I brushed it aside, maybe he's just tired.

“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m Park Bluebell.” I smiled my best to them and they looked surprised at my name.

“Bluebell? We thought your name was Soojin?” We all sat down as Mrs. Min looked at me confused.

“Well...my birth name is Park Soojin but I always go by Bluebell, or Just Blue or Bell.” I smoothed my skirt out as I looked around, I still couldn't see him.

“Oh my dear, I'm sure you're anxious to meet Yoongi but we asked your parents to come ten minutes earlier so we could discuss a few things.” I looked to them with raised eyebrows.

Okay, something is wrong.

Maybe he can't perform sexual activities….such a waste for such a good looking man.

“Yoongi, as you know, has recently become the Ceo of my husband's car company and that is a very demanding position that brings a lot of stress on Yoongi, so he's very...uptight and perhaps even a little cold to others due to his work.” She shot me a slightly sad look and I cocked my head to the side.

“So he is very focused on his work...there's nothing wrong with that.” I smiled slightly and the lady nodded.

“Well, if everything goes well I just hope you'll bring some light into his life.” Mrs. Min looked in my eyes and I nodded to her.

We sat there for a little while in silence and I played with the delicate tablecloth as I waited anxiously.

“I've heard you have an adopted son..Jimin isn't it?” Mr. Min looked at my father with a raised eyebrow and I stared at him, wondering why he was so serious.

I mean...you're meeting your possible future daughter in law...you could be a little happier.

“Yes, we adopted Jimin when he was ten years old, my wife was bringing gifts to the orphanage as she always does when she saw him, covered in mud with a terrible head of poorly dyed pink hair. Well, she adopted him on impulse and brought him home like a little puppy and he just became a part of the family instantly.” My parents smiled to each other at the memory and the Min couple looked shocked.