»7« Danger

(THE PHOTO. THAT LITERALLY EXPLAINS CONNOR IN ONE PICTURE AHHHHHHH

Aside from that: this book already has 1k which I know isn't a lot but damn. It's hardly been two weeks, this is probably my fastest growing book yet. So thank you all!)

"If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it"

Y/N's POV:

I have to look for evidence... where this android went.

It's just me, Connor, and Hank in the room now. I know Connor has a lot of features to him that I could use.

I look around in the bathroom, there's carvings of rA9 all over the wall. "Connor! Come here" I call. Connor runs over to me and looks around the room.

"Do you know what rA9 is?" I ask. "I don't know... your last android had carved rA9 on your desk, it seems to be some sort of God the deviants believe in" Connor says.

"Androids having a god..." I whisper to myself.

I look in the sink, there's a bunch of hair and... a LED?

"Connor look at this" I say. Connor stands beside me. He picks up the LED and some hair.

"The deviant cut its LED off, and seemed to have changed its hair colour and style" he says.

"It's trying to look human" I say. Connor, again, picks up blue blood and licks it.

Does he have to eat everything?

"It's fresh, this is from today" he says.

"There must be a trail" I say. Connor looks toward the ground. "Follow me" he says. He walks through the living room, past the bedroom and into the kitchen.

"It stops here" he says.

I look toward the ceiling. "This is the top floor, right?" I ask. "Yes" he says. "Then I think I know where it went" I say, grabbing Connor's hand.

"Hank! We'll be on the roof!" I say. "I'll stay here!" He says.

I pull Connor to the elevator and pull him inside.

I push the top floor. I know where this deviant is.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Connor asks. "I know where the deviant went, it crawled through the ceiling and simply followed the path to the roof" I say. "Smart" Connor says.

I didn't want to say anything since it really wasn't... but I stayed quiet.

We reach the roof and see the deviant, standing by the edge.

"Connor" I say. "Get it" I add. Connor runs toward the deviant and grabs it's arm, pulling it away from the edge.

I run toward the two to help. I grab the deviants other arm, making sure it doesn't run away.

It kicks Connor's leg, causing Connor to fall.

The deviant turns around and grabs both of my arms, then pushes me down to my knees. I see it grab and gun and point it to my head.

I look at Connor and Connor looks at me.

"Let me go and I won't hurt the girl" the deviant says. "Connor, just get the deviant!" I say.

It pushes the gun closer to my head.

"Put your hands up and let me walk away and I won't shoot" it says. "Connor! Grab it!" I yell.

Connor doesn't know what to do, he's showing emotion.

He's showing he actually cares for my safety... I guess it's a good thing Hank isn't here. The deviant grabs my hair and pulls me up.

"Let her go!" Connor says. "Connor! Stop worrying about me!" I say. Connor walks toward the deviant.

I get pulled roughly right to the edge of the roof. My head is over the edge, I look over and can see the cars passing by.

Connor takes another step forward, but the deviant pulls me back more.

"Y/N I can't! It'll throw you off the edge!" Connor says. "Don't worry about me!" I say.

In reality, my heart is beating so fast, I don't want to die... I'm afraid to die.

"If you come any closer, she dies" the deviant says. I try to hold onto something, but I can't, my arms can't even reach the edge. I'm grabbing onto the deviants arms, there's nothing I can do here.

"I'll let you go, just let her go!" Connor says. "Walk away, far from me and I won't drop her" the deviant says.

I get more and more scared. I don't want to die here... not like this. I can feel the tears start to come down, I can't help it.

"Please!" I call. The deviant looks toward me, it looked like it had a moment of hesitation and almost pulled me back up.

"I don't want to die here!" I call.

The deviant seemed distracted on me. It no longer seemed afraid... it looked like it cared.

Connor sprints toward the deviant but he wasn't quick enough.

The deviant panics and let's go of my hair.

I fall off the edge...