Nightmare

I was curled up in a ball clinging to Sylvester when the light turned on, which woke me up. I made a small noise of complaint and opened my eyes to see Sam shaking Dean, "Dean. Dean," Sam was saying. As soon as Dean made a noise of complaint, Sam moved away and started packing his things. Dean sat up and rubbed his eyes, "What are you doing man, it's the middle of the night," Dean complained. "We have to go," was the only excuse Sam gave, Blue sat up from the couch, "It's to earlyyyy," he complained and rolled over, hitting the floor since he wasn't on a very big couch. "What's happening?" Dean asked, sounding awake, unphased by Blue's falling. "We have to go. Right now," Sam repeated, picking up his bag and walking out. Dean groaned, but rolled out of bed and started packing his things as well, "Come on short stack, if Sam's going bonkers we have to go with him," Dean joked as I got up.

As soon as we got in the car, I went back to sleep in the backseat, I didn't care what was going on it was almost four in the morning. Blue curled up in the back with me and we both went to sleep while Sam and Dean talked about going somewhere in Saginaw, Michigan, wherever that was.

I woke up to Blue putting on of his wings on top of me, it completely covered me. I could hear a lot going on outside, I went to lift my head, but the pressure of Blue's wing kept me down. "Go back to sleep," he told me gently. I felt a hand touch my head, I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep yet; so I laid there and listened. There was a lot of noise, I could hear people walking around the car and talking quietly because Dean had rolled down the windows, but I couldn't make anything out. It was a few minutes until I heard Sam and Dean talking, "Sam we got here as fast we we could," Dean try to console. "Not fast enough. It doesn't make any sense man. Why would I even have these premonitions if there wasn't a chance I could stop them from happening?" Sam sounded fustrated. "I dunno," I heard Dean say as Blue shifted his wing to completely cover me. There was a sigh, "So what do you think killed him?" Sam wondered. "Maybe the guy just killed himself? Maybe there's nothing supernatural going on at all," was the last thing I heard before Blue shifted again to cover my ears with his hands. It was a little fustrating when he did that, sometimes I wanted to know what was going on...

I could hear again when someone opened a car door, "Come on, lets just pick this up in the morning. We'll check out the house, talk to the family," Dean said before the car shook as he got in. "Dean, you saw them, they're devastated They're not going to want to talk to us," Sam stated as the other door opened, "Yeah you're right. But I think I know who they will talk to," Dean answered after a few moments. "Who?" Sam asked as he got into the car, Dean didn't reply. He only started the car, rolled up the windows, and started playing music as he drove off; Blue removed his wing when he did. Hopefully he was heading to a motel room, I was tired.

We did go to a motel, where Dean made me go back to bed only to wake me up a couple hours later. I rolled over, but he poked at me more, "Hey, Sam and I are going back to the house from this morning, we'll be back in about an hour okay?" I turned my head to face him, "What are you wearing?" I questioned groggily, raising an eyebrow. He was wearing all black with a white section by his neck. He looked down at his clothes, "What's wrong with my clothes?" he asked, mocking offense. I only stared at him, causing him to roll his eyes, "We're going undercover so we can get some info." Sam came out of the bathroom adjusting the white thing, "Are you ready?" he asked Dean, who stood back up, "Yeah, let's go." Dean ruffled my hair as he went to the door. I flopped back onto the bed to go back to sleep.

I jolted awake when I heard the door open, "Did I scare you Chris?" I heard Dean ask. I relaxed and groaned, "You woke me up," I complained. I heard him walk closer before I, suddenly, was no longer in the bed, "Well it's almost noon, you should probably get up." Dean told me as he put me on my feet by the bathroom. "Go get brush your hair, it looks like a rat's nest," Dean told me before walking over to his duffle, probably to change. I saw Blue shoot up onto his feet, "Dibs on hair!" he yelled as he all but tripped over himself to get to the bathroom before I closed the door. I rolled my eyes and closed the door as he got in, instantly picking up the hairbrush as I picked up my toothbrush, Dean must've set them out before he left. I ran the toothbrush under the water as Blue ran the brush through my hair, humming quietly. I didn't know the song.