26. london night two

Ella got all dressed up for the night. She wore a tight red skirt that had a zip up the front, a black long sleeve crop top that hugged just below her boobs so she showed off a chunk of her mid drift. With it, she wore black knee-high boots.

Timmy went for the baggy navy shirt and trousers approach which Ella found extremely attractive. He tucked in his shirt to his black trousers and waited for Ella to be done with her make up. Ella finished the final touches of her red lipstick and then met Timmy at the door. He leant down to kiss her but she moved her face.

"Lipstick" she giggled, he pouted so she gave him a light kiss to keep him going.

They both got into a taxi and Timmy told the driver the address they were going to. Ella didn't recognise the name which was strange, she usually recognises every street or place near her in London. Timmy took Ella's phone and turned it around to look at her case.

"I'm naked on your phone" he chuckled, Ella snatched it back and stuck her tongue out. Timmy loved that she had him on her at all times.

"I don't want to lose it. Where are we going?" She shook his hand vigorously to show her impatience. He kissed her hand.

"We're almost there" he held her hand in his lap as the London streets whizzed past them.

The taxi stopped at the top of a hill, Timmy paid the cab driver and they stood together. Ella looked up expectantly so Timmy took her hand and lead her up the heel.

"I am wearing heels Timmy" Ella complained, she stopped walking when she heard loud thumping come from round the corner.

"Come on, I'll give you a piggy back." He leant down and Ella jumped on. He carried her up the hill and towards a huge house.

"Who's party is this?" Ella asked.

"You'll see" he muttered, he wasn't the strongest so he was trying not to drop her. It didn't help when Ella rested her head on his shoulder kissed his neck softly. His legs went weak just before the reached he house so he put her down and kissed her firmly.

Timmy gripped her hand as he opened the door to the mansion. Ella had no idea where they were but she had never seen a house like it. Timmy held Ella's hand and lead her into the living room of the house where the host was.

"Timmy T, what's up!" A familiar face got up and bro hugged him. Ella froze when she saw him; it was Tyler the creator. She flicked her eyes from him to Timmy and then back to him so much it hurt.

"Please stop calling me that Ty" Timmy laughed as they hugged. He turned to Ella who was grinning like mad. Tyler noticed her and recognised her as he should.

"Oh shit, Ella Lawrence!" He gave her a hug and then watched Timmy show off by putting his arm around her. "My man" he high fived Timmy and laughed as Ella rolled her eyes. "Ella, have fun and enjoy yourself. Have the best time" Ella just looked at him in shock.

"I love your album" was all she could muster, he raised his eyebrows. She didn't know it, but Tyler was equally as starstruck as she was; the alcohol just converted it up.

"Really? Everyone who's featured should be around here somewhere. I like to think of it as a family reunion" Ella felt like squealing but instead she squeezed Timmy really hard. "I'll see you guys later?" He said to both of them, they both nodded and Tyler sat back down again.

"Did you know he was in London?" Ella hit Timmy who laughed. Timmy shook his hand off when Ella finally let go, she had really hurt it when she got excited.

"Eh, I had a hunch and texted him" Timmy shrugged, Ella laughed with excitement. Timmy grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the drinks table. He poured them both a drink and they looked around the party.