26: What the hell do you mean?!

Miranda

So since "James The Wuss" wouldn't do the job last week,as I ordered...I've had to make alternative plans.

No,the plan hasn't changed on killing Taraji.

I've just decided on paying her a little visit.

I take off my cat suit and put it in it's rightful place in my wardrobe before retiring to my bed. I'll see to it that tomorrow night,that bitch remembers my name and stays away from Terrence.

Then maybe...just maybe...there won't be any need to spill blood.

I write all of these thoughts down,among all of my previous death threats and hate letters to her that I never sent,in my diary. I hide it under my mattress.

I wouldn't want anyone stumbling upon this...

Terrence

After Taraji and I had breakfast,it suddenly became apparent to me that she is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I am in the living room now,finishing some email responses,while Taraji gets drinks downstairs. I immediately dial James' number.

I need to finalise this divorce.

The phone rings a couple of times and just as I'm about to hang up and call later,I hear his voice.

"H-Hi! M-Mr Howard! H-How can I h-help you?" he asks me,fear evident in his voice.

"James,are you OK,man?" I ask,sitting up,getting worried. Taraji walks into the room with the wine glasses and sets them down on the table. Her face has concern written all over it,as she sits down next to me,trying to gather what's going on.

"Sh-She's crazy,Terrence! Fucking crazy!" James says.

I don't even have to ask him who it is. I know it's that witch Miranda. She may not travel by broomstick,but I swear to God...

"Where are you? I'm on my way" I say,standing up and getting my keys.

Keraun

The only member of Keke's family that I've met is her father and her sister. Her father hates me because he found out about my jail time and Taraji thinks that I'm a player.

I used to be. But Keke makes me wanna get settled down and start a family and shit. I can't even explain it. For example right now...I'm sitting in a church pew,being judged by old ladies with big ass lace hats and matching two piece suits.

This the type of shit I wanted to escape. I don't even know why I'm here. But when Keke comes back and sits next to me after greeting the pastor and all the other elders,I start remembering.

She looks so beautiful. Her brown skin is glowing and she's wearing a light blue dress with short sleeves and a white belt with a skirt shooting outwards. I can't describe women's clothing to save my life,but all I can say is that my baby's looking like wifey material round about now. I never doubted it before but this morning,I knew for sure that I wanna keep her.

Someone behind me whispers: "Well I'll be damned! We even got thugs in da church!"followed by a laugh that turns into a cough. If I get TB,I swear I'mma press charges against this old lady. She never covers her mouth!

"The lawd works in mysterious ways,Sherley." someone replies,chuckling right after.

As if on cue,the pastor gets up on the podium and begins his charismatic sermon.

"I just wanna greet everybody in the congregation before I lift your spirits with the word of god...Hallelujah!"he shouts into the mic.

"Amen!" everybody shouts.