Chapter 36

Layla's POV

I stare at Killian's hand that's entwined with mine with a blush on my cheek, he continues to brush his thumb against my knuckles and I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

I literally just woke up a few minutes ago after a sick wave and realised we're in a plane and I'm- on his lap.

There's about ten seats here with a fair amount of space between each and there's only just us, I don't know where Kian is, probably at the back or something. I'm guessing this is Killian's personal plane.

"You okay?" I jump at the deep voice, and nod my head.

"You sure? Your face is red."

I furrow my eyebrows and look up to see his staring over me with a straight, emotionless face.

His hair is all messy- sticking out in all directions and his lip piercing is gone, leaving the two dark holes that are evident on his plump lips.

"Layla?"

My eyes snap up to his and he smirks. I scowl, as my cheeks turn even more red. "I just feel a bit sick.."

"Right..can you stand?"

I scoff. "I said I feel sick not disabled." I mumble before lifting myself up, but then suddenly, I feel dizzy and my legs begin to shake.

Effects of the drug, I'm presuming...

He raises an eyebrow as I grip onto his leg, closing my eyes for a second.

My stomach begins to churn and I cover my mouth, my eyes widening.

"Bathrooms right there." He points ahead, where there's a door not too far.

I walk as fast as I can with my wobbly legs and quickly open the door, I enter, then rush to the toilet before bending down and emptying my stomach.

After I'm done I let a few tears spill and I sniffle, before going over to the sink and washing my mouth.

I find a tube of toothpaste in a drawer but no toothbrush. So I just unscrew the lid and squeeze some paste onto my index finger, before shoving it in my mouth and rubbing it onto my teeth.

After three minutes of struggling- I wash out my mouth and then wash my face, rubbing my eyes with more vigour.

After that I decid to make myself a little more comfortable- I quickly take off my shirt and unclasp my bra, pulling it off, before shoving my shirt back on, letting out a deep sigh.

Ahh, so blissful.

There's a knock on the door and I quickly open the bottom drawer under the sink. "Hold on." I mumble, before shoving my bra in it and closing it firmly shut.

I didn't like it, anyway.

I make my way to the door, and open it. Kian nudges past me and I stumble a little.

"Get out." He gives me one glance, before unzipping his pants.

I roll my eyes, and exit, in which he then slams the door shut.

Rude.

I slowly make my way back to Killian and he raises his head, glancing at me for one second, before looking back at his phone.

I decide to take the seat next to him and don't bother putting my seatbelt on.

"Seatbelt on." He demands, hardly, his gaze still on his phone.