Losing it- 13

Bakugou pov
It was a rainy, miserable day as we arrived at school. Eijirou and I walked into the building, and I could already feel like something was off. I could tell that the awkwardness that happened in my dorm room was still affecting Red, as he rambled for a while and laughed nervously. I didn't mind though, it was cute watching him act all flustered, he wasn't as good at hiding it as me. I was still feeling slightly embarrassed by the stupid drawing he found, which he constantly reminded me of. "So are we going to make a superhero team called 'Double Trouble'? Should I make t-shirts?" He has been making these comments ever since we left for school. Some of the jokes were actually funny though, not that I'd show it. Well, I did laugh once or twice, but nothing too dramatic.

Throughout all the stupid conversations we were having, I still noticed something, something about all the students at the school. We were getting funny looks, well, more like Eijirou was. I caught a few people whispering to each other, even laughing. Some were slyly pointing at him, which then caused Red to notice. "Kat, are people- are people staring at me?" He asked nervously. Fuck, of course this was making him feel self-conscious! These arrogant extras were being idiots for no reason; I decided to act on it. A gaggle of girls stood idly by, talking to each other under hushed voices whilst looking at us. I basically shoved into the centre of their circle, purposely trying to be rude. I didn't care that they were the year above.
"Why the fuck is everyone looking and talking about Re- Eijirou today, uh?" I yelled, my voice harsh and demanding. Of course the girls were taken back, but one, clearly the ringleader, took a step towards me; she was showing her confidence. Red was standing a bit far away, he couldn't hear us. She responded with a question instead of an answer;
"So are you two close or what?" Even her voice was arrogant.
"I mean, yes we're friends, what the fuck does that have to do with anything!" I was getting extremely cross now.
"You may want to be careful of that one, don't want him trying anything on you." I was starting to understand what she was saying but I still asked anyway.
"What- what does that even mean!" The silence in between her answer built up a tidal wave of tension.
"He's gay right?" How she said it, the word 'gay', it hit me like a truck. I began to panic, not knowing what to do. She carried on. "What, have you not heard the rumours? Yeah, apparently he's into guys, specifically a Bakugou. I'm guessing that's you." She looked me up and down. I could only say one thing.
"Who started this?" I could tell this scared her slightly as she took a step back.
"The little guy with the ball things on his head." She said, still showing her confidence. That was all I needed to hear. I turned on my heel and began to sprint down the corridors. Behind me was Eijirou yelling things such as; 'wait up', 'what's going on?', 'calm down Katsuki'. I couldn't. Of course this drew more attention to us than ever. My body was on autopilot as it headed towards classroom 1-A. I was ready to beat the living shit out of Mineta.

"Where the fuck is he!" I howled as I shoved the door open. Behind me was an out of breath Eijirou who was trying to speak.
"What's- going- on?" He said, panting and squatting. I ignored him. My eyes scanned the classroom until they locked on a small, purple figure who's face was full of fear. Marching over, I grabbed Mineta by the collar and lifted him up against the wall so he was at my eye level. He was already crying, pathetic.
"How! Fucking! Dare! You!" I pronounced each word with all the hate I could. My palms were itching to light something up; Mineta. Every one of our classmates stared in disbelief. I'm sure they knew what gossip Mineta had spread, and I bet that was why they didn't interfere.
"I- I- I didn't mean to." He tried to defend himself as tears raced down his face. "It was- it was an accident, I swear." He moaned the word 'swear', dragging the sound on for a couple of seconds. This only made me shove him more into the wall.
"Katsuki, don't do this." It was Eijirou, standing a few feet behind me. I didn't acknowledge him.
"I'm going to fucking kill you, I'm going to blow you the fuck up." I was so angry, I couldn't control my words. "Why the fuck would you do that to Eijirou! You think you have the right to decide whether he's gay or not! You think you can chose for him, that's his fucking decision!" I was pressing him harder into the wall now. The bell rang, meaning a few more classmates piled into the room. "Eijirou is nothing but kind to all of us and you want to repay him by being a homophobic bastard and spreading rumours on him!" I began to raise my fist. Then I felt a warm hand on my arm, it was Red.